• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

PS Vita + HD 1.5 + 2.5

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Xai

Hey all I just wanted to give my review of playing KH 1.5 + 2.5 on my PS Vita.

Its been amazing, opened a few ports on my router and changed my NAT and BOOM I am able to play Kingdom Hearts on my Vita at work, in my bed, at my in-laws.

I was hesitant to buy the 1.5 + 2.5 for the ps4 because I already had them on the PS3, but then I got to thinking what if. I have totally beaten KH 1 FM on my PS Vista through remote play and it works great (If you have a good 2.4 GHZ Wireless connection)

There is no lag on a good connection, the audio comes through great and it looks well for the down scaling. I am able to do bosses just fine without feeling handicapped on the remote play. I have been able to do everything and more than I hoped. I am working on the platinum trophies for KHFM again and this has been a great way for me to play the game anywhere at anytime. This is the first game I have had this great of an experience with and I thought I would share.

~Xai

MATGSY

Silver Member
Awards
It's very nice when it works.

It doesn't work very often or for very long for me.

Wilderness

Awards
Two things surprise me:
-That you have a bed at work, which is also your in-laws.
-That they never released them for the Vita. I mean, they so easily could have done! FFX got PS3, PS4 & Vita love, but KH didn't? How unfortunate.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back