• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Proud Quest 19's Criteria Confuses Me.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Caxinuld

Awards
I have no idea what counts as a Medal with a 3-tier boosting special attack. According to the game, Crocodile is allowed, but it only boosts 2 tiers. Illustrated KH2 Kairi only boosts 1-tier and that's allowed. Xaldin B is considered a legal medal. It does not offer any tier boost, but it's allowed to be used, yet any other medal is banned from this quest. I've turned on filters to find the right medals which do give a 3-tier boost, but they're considered invalid for the quest.

faemarch

Ansem's Apprentice
Awards
Pretty sure it's asking for medals with at least 3 ability dots filled, but yeah it's worded kind of weirdly in the localization.

Last edited:

CutiePique

Awards
Yeah, it wants 3 ability dots (at first I thought it meant it wanted tier 3 guilt or higher medals, but nnnnnope it's just worded really weird D:).

Instead of using filters, use sort by "special attack" and go for ones with at least 3 dots. :3

Caxinuld

Awards
Not sure why the translators changed "3 tiers-strengthened ability" when the tiers in Global KHUX refer to the Special Attack Bonus. They could've just called them Dots and made it much clearer.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back