• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

'Proud' Mode?..

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

missmamibear

I've played through KH2, beat it, and I've never heard anything about this proud mode until I made an account on here. What is proud mode and how do you get to it??

Haku

<3
You have the option at the very beginning of the game to play on Proud Mode its basically a harder game mode.

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
Kind of, but in Kh2 FM+ there's an even harder difficulty, called 'Critical' comparable to master difficulty

Nelo Angelo

Enigma of Extreme
Awards
proud mode....hmph. it was nothin to be proud about. so damn easy. crtical mode as pretty dificult.

SpencerBarnes

square, you meanies lol i didnt know that there was critical one of the few downfalls 2 kh2 was it was so easy (you could lower your combos but thats no fun right??? beacuse kh is seeing sora fly throught the air for about a 1/2 hour swinging at some guy right lol) harder like expert on kh1 cause i would have creamed my self that would make it so much better .... (now you got me all depresed......:sleep::blushing:

Last edited by a moderator:

Nelo Angelo

Enigma of Extreme
Awards
hehe....cheer up spence.
ye i feel ya. kh1 gave me more of a challenge on expert mode. 2 was easy, all you had to dod was keep hammering X, there was no need for magic even. hardly needed to use it against enemies.

Mordecai

And The Hero Fails
Website
www.google.com
Proud mode is an optional harder difficulty that you can choose at the start of the game.

But the game still sucks with it. Critical is said to be harder, in FM+, but I've never played it, myself. I only went through KH2 once. KH1 once as well. No need to replay it, I say.

Hanzo

I was wondering does anyone know if they will put difficulties in BBS but this time make it harder. Cause i thought Proud mode was easy it was just like playing beginner on the game. But yea i hope there is a hard mode or something on BBS. Or at least as you go on it gets hard and harder so that you must change strategies.

~azure.requiem

&#12300;fukanou.wa.NANIMO. desu&#12301;
Awards
Website
azure-requiem.tumblr.com
proud mode is the hardest gameplay setting on KH2. but i don't think it's that hard cause i've maxed out my levels in a week's time. all of them. item synthesis, regular level ups, drive,etc...

Last edited:

keyblade39

dude its not something u unlock, at the start menu if u click new game there is beginner, standard or proud mode

hope i could help

Revanescence

These are the Modes for Kingdom Hearts ll including Kingdom Hearts ll Final Mix+ :

Begginner Mode : Beat the Game on the Easiest Mode
Standard Mode : Have to beat Jiminy's Journel to get Secret Ending
Proud Mode : Hardest Mode in the Game ( Except for Kingdom Hearts ll Final Mix+ ) just beat the Game and get he Secret Ending
Critical Mode : Decreases Health Mamixium only to 60/60 Health, just beat the Games for Secret Ending

There ya Go^^

Dman2.0

i only play with the highest level in kh and kh2 and i wont be able to get fm unless it come out i9nus so i hate square for that but they have some redeeming qualities( like even releseing kingdom hearts in the first place)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back