• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

proud mode

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

SoraXVen

i just started the game with aqua and i love her already. but this is the first time i played kh on proud and that first boss kicked my ass 3 times. and i dont want to get far in the game just to reach an impass due to difficulty. so does the difficulty even out as you get stronger or should i just switch down a level

Marly

All right, don't have a crap attack
Awards
Funny, same thing happened with me, except with Terra. Eventually I said screw it and went back to standard, which is much better, still a challenge (well for me) but doable.

Apostle

Silver Member
Awards
i just started the game with aqua and i love her already. but this is the first time i played kh on proud and that first boss kicked my ass 3 times. and i dont want to get far in the game just to reach an impass due to difficulty. so does the difficulty even out as you get stronger or should i just switch down a level
I started out on Critical mode with Terra, and the first boss thrashed me. It took me over an hour to beat it :/ But after that, it's smooth sailing for the most part. I haven't died in a single boss fight since then. I hardly even notice I'm playing critical anymore lol

AxelRikuRoxas

to be perfectly honest.... proud is still pretty easy. if your new to kh series or wanna learn the system play normal for a while and get the hang of the controls... it becomes a natural thing and by that time u will be ready for proud... only thing is, that once it comes naturally id think ud wanna try critical

SoraXVen

yeah i think i may do that too. but can you get the secret ending and extra bosses on standard?

Marly

Awards
I know you can get the secret ending, not so sure about the secret bosses. If you read, when picking your difficulty it tells you if you can unlock the secret ending by the way.

Apostle

Silver Member
Awards
yeah i think i may do that too. but can you get the secret ending and extra bosses on standard?
you get the extra bosses on every mode, but in normal mode you have to complete the journal 100% to get the secret ending. In critical and proud, you only have to beat the game to get it. You can't get the secret ending at all on beginner.

SoraXVen

I know you can get the secret ending, not so sure about the secret bosses. If you read, when picking your difficulty it tells you if you can unlock the secret ending by the way.
uh who reads anymore lol

i guess i"ll try dwarf woodland and make a decision after that

Marly

Awards
to be perfectly honest.... proud is still pretty easy. if your new to kh series or wanna learn the system play normal for a while and get the hang of the controls... it becomes a natural thing and by that time u will be ready for proud... only thing is, that once it comes naturally id think ud wanna try critical

The problem with this though is that in order to unlock anything you must have all three scenarios played on the same difficulty.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back