• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

proud mode

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

LittleKey

I dunno what you guys are talking about; proud mode is a lot more difficult than standard. I understand the "second playthrough is easier" sentiment, but when I played through KH2 the first time, I was on standard and it was dead easy (and I was like 12 too). And now, four years later I've decided to play it again on hard mode, and I die A LOT. It's fun though, because I actually have to use strategy against bosses now, instead of just running right in.

ice327

I just beat it on all three modes and it was a little trouble on proud mode because of the whole higher damage thing and the bosses attacked a little faster but what was weird was Luxord was easier than ever

Snow

Stain me Red with Blood
Yeah, the fingers can all be slanted to one side in FM, making it easier. Not that you'll really die from that though. Pressing leisurely can still get you through taking 1 or 2 hits max.

Kupo

YESSSSSSSSS at proud mode last night at like3.30 am whew and i only died once during xemnas, so all in all PROUD MODE IS EASY... besides i only did it really to watch the secret video

Tiax

how come proud mode in kh2 seems a lot easier than standard mode? is it just me?

It's not just you... Although, I had some trouble with Pete the first time you fight him. Yes, I know, Pete...:35: But, other than that, easy, easy, easy. An easy way to see the secret ending without doing all that Jiminy Journal nonsense.

pumpkinhead

Awards
Website
last.fm
Yeah, it was surprisingly easy, since I suck at any possible game. I didn't even have problems with Xaldin or Demyx.
It's easier than Normal Mode in KH I.

Kiwi +

Awards
they just made it too easy..beyond...

The Conquerer

The Bloody Warrior
Awards
Hades Cup + Getting 15,000 (I think that's right). Wasn't easy at first.

With the exception of ^ and Sephy, Proud wasn't at all scary...

Death

Your #1 Bruh
Yea they did make it sort of easy. kh1 was harder and that was what made me happy and angry :D

I was Hangry :D

I haven't fought Sephiroth yet. Im getting to that though

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back