• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

proud mode

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Gram

Banned
Awards
i noticed that to.
i started critical mode on FM, and it even seems easier. :/

KeybladeLegacy5

SENPAI!
i noticed that to.
i started critical mode on FM, and it even seems easier. :/
then you arent playing it right. i also noticed proud was easier that standard but guess what, its probably that we all start out on standard and its so hard cause we are not used to the game and then we try and go back through on proud and its easy cause we mastered the way of playing it. this went into an extreme with me when i thought proud mode was easier than easy but that was because easy was my 1st playthrough while proud was my 3rd ( i also have 3 other proud save files)

Gram

Banned
Awards
then you arent playing it right.
nope, just havent got to the terra fight yet XD.

i also noticed proud was easier that standard but guess what, its probably that we all start out on standard and its so hard cause we are not used to the game and then we try and go back through on proud and its easy cause we mastered the way of playing it
dude has a point.

Rexy

Bronze Member
then you arent playing it right. i also noticed proud was easier that standard but guess what, its probably that we all start out on standard and its so hard cause we are not used to the game and then we try and go back through on proud and its easy cause we mastered the way of playing it. this went into an extreme with me when i thought proud mode was easier than easy but that was because easy was my 1st playthrough while proud was my 3rd ( i also have 3 other proud save files)

100% agreed...first time i played KHII i took so much time fighting Demix and the other times were much less then the first time...

another example is kingdom hearts 358/2 days. i played the japanese game in standard and hard, and the second was much harder, but in the english game that i played i only tried the hard mode and it was easier

KeybladeLegacy5

SENPAI!
100% agreed...first time i played KHII i took so much time fighting Demix and the other times were much less then the first time...

another example is kingdom hearts 358/2 days. i played the japanese game in standard and hard, and the second was much harder, but in the english game that i played i only tried the hard mode and it was easier
these examples probly apply with most people who play the game

KeybladeLegacy5

SENPAI!
dont think so im beating beasts castle for the second time around and i thought you could only fight terra in kh2+
yes you can only fight him in kh2fm, but anagram brought critical mode into the conversation which is also only in final mix so we started talking about it

Gram

Banned
Awards
why your right, have you been to the caverns of remembrance and the data battles yet too?
no i beat proud then went to critical, i'm working my why up u could say.

terra in kh2+
thats what hes refering to.

KeybladeLegacy5

SENPAI!
no i beat proud then went to critical, i'm working my why up u could say.

thats what hes refering to.
oh, then get ready, if you have set limits to yourself with abilities and stuff like that...it will get harder but i am going to stop posting in this thread and recomend that to you too because this might get looked on as spam and i dont want to get banned

Tenacious

I didn't think it was easier, but it still wasn't that tough.

I played through the game under PMLLKK (Proud Mode/Low Level/Kingdom Key), which gave me a real challenge.

destiny seeker

Seeker of the Future
Awards
I do think that proud mode is not that harder than nomal mode but there are some times were there is a difference.
( how many time the king saves you)

Snow

Stain me Red with Blood
Proud is harder. You take way more damage from enemies, that's about it.

And I still found critical a challenge >_< Can't believe I got thrashed by large bodies in Beast's Castle. In valor form too, no less.

Chakolat Strawberry

caramel delight
Awards
I found Standard hard at first, but that's because I played on Standard the very first time I played KH2. I had alot of trouble. I died on Xemnas and Saïx six times .__.;

Proud was easier because I knew what I was doing. xD;

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back