• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Proud Mode is Impossible!!!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Zangetsu

Live Life Like Its Your Last Day
Awards
i can say its hard it took me like 80 hours to beat it and for roxas i was lvl 20 when i fought the thorn guy and i had to beat xemnas at like lvl 70

var1ables

Play hard, go pro.
Awards
You should learn how to build a character, then play proud.(seriously, the only difference between the levels is the level of character building.)

Sora#1

Im not bragging but ive already beaten it on proud mode, And let me tell you it was insane espescially Xaldin, Sephiroth of course and Xemnas Final Fight, I had to level up to 99 to defeat Sephiroth killed me 4 times in all, I beat proud mode to see the seceret video because completing the journal took awhile, It was definately worth it though the vid was sweet.

Pyro

Valeyshuf said:
Isn't there a secret trailer at the end of KH2 when you beat proud mode?
yes.

i only died 5 times fighting xaldin. that was the only battle that was hard for me.
ok just try to predict that heartless moves and use the drive when u really need to use it. like for tha second battle thats when u should use it.oh and also leveling up would be good too.

skilled keyblada

I loved proud mode, it was the first mode I played it on, and from what I've played of normal and easy, they're FAR too easy.
A tip, just train, even though it's hard, try to stay at least 2 lvl's above the battle lvl at the world you're in. I always got stuck in EVERY world on proud mode, but I loved that fact, it made the game last .etc. The game was a challenge with proud, and that's all I really have to say. Good luck with it ;)

rikupwns

proud was beaten on lvl 54 sephy lvl 72 xaldin lvl 39 overall easy is there some way to make it harder like the last one i choose the wand at the station with roxas and that made it a little harder any one know of any other ways?

kingdomheartsjak

Who's that ontop of your computer????????? me, wus
yup. it is impossible.
tell the diff of beginner and proud lol!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
its flippin eazy and proud mode iz really hard. itz weird.

img2973.htm

Black_Star

Stylin' on Ya
Proud mode is easy. I played it the first time through and flew through everything. I beat it in 23 hours.

Genin~Kizashi

Valeyshuf said:
Isn't there a secret trailer at the end of KH2 when you beat proud mode?
only if you beat all the worlds. that includes optional worlds like Atlantica, 100 Acre Wood, and Pridelands(yes, pridelands is 100% optional, you can actually beat story mode without ever stepping foot in the pridelands.).

Genin~Kizashi

bond of flames said:
proud mode isnt impossible!when my friends brother fisrt played it he beat proud mode first.and he didnt even get the secret movie!
well then, he must've neglected to finish one of the 3 optional worlds that i just mentioned. i dont know why he would do that though, considering that all 3 of those worlds are extremely easy.(ok, i gotta admit, the fight where you have to protect Timon and Pumba from the Hyenas is kinda difficult, but still fairly easy.)

Zubine

When i first started the game i played proud mode....I dont see how you people cant do it, if i was able to do it, so can all of you!

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
x3

On proud, I can't even make it past Twilite Thorn.

Genin~Kizashi

.:Raz:. said:
x3

On proud, I can't even make it past Twilite Thorn.
Well, then I think maybe you need to do two things:
1. Go back to Beginner or Standard, and practice some more, improving your own personal skill.
2. Make sure you fight Seifer in the Sandlot or Back Alley every chance you get. It'll give you some much needed XP very early in the game.

Voltron

Silver Member
it is pretty hard i cant get past Port Royal the first time and i never really tried lol i juss stoped playin it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back