• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Proud Mode is Impossible!!!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kairi's Heart

I Love Axel!!!!
Ah! People he just asked for advice! he didn't ask for comments from the peanut gallery!

-You should try being a little bit higher than the battle level for each world because then you should have an 'easier' time :)

OblivionRKO4

The best thing to do is what most people said, just level up alot and use alot of reaction commands. To me it felt easier to level up on proud mode. I just dedicated like and hour or so to leveling up before moving on.

ickyvicky1006

AAHHHHH AMEN! i started my 2nd game on proud and i couldnt beat twilight thorn! i got pissed and started over on standard, i havent yet to try proud again!

rikupwns

i decided to be gay and post something on this topic... proud is so easy its not even funny and gameboymaster if you still havent beaten proud by now then you really do suck at this game

White_Feather

rikupwns said:
i decided to be gay and post something on this topic... proud is so easy its not even funny and gameboymaster if you still havent beaten proud by now then you really do suck at this game
hey! dont be like that
y'know some people arent pro as u "say" 2 B

Sir Jecht

Pro Assassino Attivista
Awards
DIS THREAD IZ OLD...=O..LOLZ....but proud mode...is hard for some and easy for others...hell if I can survive it with only dying three times...then hell mostly anyone should..lol I hope you beat it gameboymaster ...(you did and I know it)

DIE THREAD DIE!!!!!!..XD

Cael

Silver Member
Website
tinyurl.com
rikupwns said:

Loser, much?

-----------------------

Anyway to stay on topic in such a revived topic I will say that Xigbar was the only thing hard about Proud mode...I died like 50 times o-o

Final Dive Sora

I am not flamming it has nothing to do with level it is skill I beat sephy lvl47 in proud mode using oathkeeper. It is skill just meirge with game you and sora be one then you will reach a point where you can not be hit a single hit it is called a weird name I do not remeber.

Genin~Kizashi

Game Master Boy said:
I can't believe how hard they make proud mode. I mean, I aint afriad to say that I died on the first battle. It's frikin crazy. Can someone help me, I'm facing the heartless in the Beast's ballroom. And please, no cocky braggers.
Wait, the heartless in beast's ballroom? Do you mean the boss from the Beast's Castle's first visit? That's not impossible, I beat it easy. If you think that part's hard, then I dont think you're ready to go through the rest of the game yet, try spending some time in Beginner or Standard mode to increase your personal skill.

Also, if you dont want people to brag, then dont go telling them that proud mode is impossible. People are gonna come in and tell you that they beat some of the parts easily, because they did, and you'll think of that as bragging. If you're gonna make a wild claim like that, then you have to accept the fact that people will brag.

Deinstar

Gunblade Master
proud mode can get pretty hard. im playing it right now im about to go to beasts castle, ive played it before on proud, but i felt like playing again

Shinjuku

Entrapment
Proud Mode is way way to easy. Compared to the 1st Normal and, Expert mode it doesn't match wits against either one.

I beat this game on Proud Mode in 20 hours(just story) took me another 10 hours just to get everything else.

Xaldin and, Xigbar are not hard they are way too easy. Sorry to brag but, its just how can you say Proud mode is impossible.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back