• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Proud Mode is Impossible!!!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

.:Game Master:.

The Black Samurai
I can't believe how hard they make proud mode. I mean, I aint afriad to say that I died on the first battle. It's frikin crazy. Can someone help me, I'm facing the heartless in the Beast's ballroom. And please, no cocky braggers.

R

Riku's Dawn

Not impossible,just hard.I started on Proud and still doing it.

.:Game Master:.

The Black Samurai
You seriously shouldn't I suggest beating it on Standard or Beginner then afterwards try hard as I did... and found out just how "Proud" you should be when beating this.

Zefer

Hmm thats actually and early battle. I didnt have too much trouble with it but proud mode deffinatly is hard but its worth the challenge cause it does extend the time playing the game. Believe me the battles only get harder from there though unfortunatly but try leveling up a little more and equiping abilities that would help. Im not sure what ones are available when youre at beasts castle. Make sure you also have the best Item equiped for the battle too. Another thing is King Mickey might come out when you die so keep at it and sooner or later the king will come to aid you and that will deffinatly help ya out. Thats about it that I can think of. Best of luck to ya and Proud mode is deffinatly hard but not impossible keep at it and youll get it eventualy

katana-

i live in a land full of little smexy devils known
Website
www.photobucket.com
twilight thore killed me a billion times on proud mode. and i could'nt leave that on my records. so i made shure i practiced hard.
and w/ the proud mode at beast calstle. i cannot help you w/ that. all i can tell you, is to fight fight fight the heartless as much as you can till you just keep lvl. up. ( your goanna need it when you get to sepiroth. i promise you )

R

Riku's Dawn

Um,they don't put how many times you lose on the battle report.

rikupwns

proud wasnt that hard yea i had my share of deaths but it wasnt that hard. if your having trouble beating a boss level up about 3 times and face it again i beat proud on lvl 53

xxwunlilvietxx

i beat it on proud.. it was pretty easy for me, maybe you can try to level up more? im not sure.. maybe i beat it becuz i was on a high level.. not sure what it was but try leveling up :]

Zefer

Lion heart 29 are you talking about the 1000 heartless battle? I actually found that more time consumeing then it was hard *not bragging* I just used the reaction commands again and again and it was fairly easy considering there were 1000 enemies. Make sure to keep your finger on the triangle button because the commands will help you

Darkened Heart

Website
www.livejournal.com
I actually don't find Proud Mode that hard, but then again, I've already beaten the game on Beginner.

It's just a matter of strategy, because the enemies are more likely to kill you in Proud Mode if you just button mash.

I honestly beat Twilight Thorn my first try on Proud Mode. It's. . .not as hard as I thought it would be.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back