• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Proud Mode is Impossible!!!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Zefer

Rikus dawn if they were easy why not try to help the people needing some help? If they were easy for you then that means ya did something to make them a lil bit easier for ya so give the guys a hand.

.:Game Master:.

The Black Samurai
Darkened Heart said:
I actually don't find Proud Mode that hard, but then again, I've already beaten the game on Beginner.

It's just a matter of strategy, because the enemies are more likely to kill you in Proud Mode if you just button mash.

I honestly beat Twilight Thorn my first try on Proud Mode. It's. . .not as hard as I thought it would be.
Tell me something I don't know... oh and stop bragging guys. Seriously, it gets annoying.

Darkened Heart

Website
www.livejournal.com
I didn't mean to brag. Honestly, I didn't. I was just stating my own experiences.

And I honestly think that the only reason Proud Mode could be THAT difficult is if the player just button mashes and doesn't use Reaction commands or dodges possibly fatal attacks.

Zefer

Riku's Dawn said:
I'll stop now,geez.

I wasnt tryin to get at ya bout braggin about things I was just sayin why not help out if ya can cause it sounds more like they need help rather then hearing other ppl beat it get what im sayin?

Ip Man

IIIIZAAAAAYAAAAA
I will admit I died a couple times against the first boss battle, but other than that the rest of the game wasnt so hard. If you're stuck, then just do what you would do in any other RPG game: level up.

R

Riku's Dawn

You have to complete Proud mode 100%.I'm trying to pass Proud.See if it's true.

Cl0ud

Proud isnt that hard, i will say, i died alot in that battle n the ballroom on beast's world, but its easier once you know what it takes, i beat KH2 on proud...................twice.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back