• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Proud mode in Days

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

RoxSoxKH

I dont know what people talk about, KH2 was way hard on proud... and I havent played Days yet, so I fdont know

D

Deleted member 36435

I dont know what people talk about, KH2 was way hard on proud... and I havent played Days yet, so I fdont know
Your post was totally helpful to the topic, thanks.

So far, it isn't.

S

Shadow Soldier

Sure as hell can't be any easier especially when you got a god awful camera.

UnstoppableSound

Is proud mode in days even hard at all? Cause KH2 on proud was really easy and only the original KH was hard at all to me

It's difficult at the beginning, just like every Kingdom Hearts game. However once you pick up some good equipment, increase your level, and just learn how to fight well, it isn't hard at all. It's definitely not Critical Mode from Kingdom Hearts II: Final Mix+.

Monkey

dick to a lot of people
Awards
Website
twitter.com
It's between KH2 Proud, and KH2FM+ Critical. It's definately the hardest KH mode ive played.

UnstoppableSound

I changed my mind. This game is incredibly hard, or should I say, certain missions are. I just spent the last two hours trying to do the challenge mission "Vanquish the Heartless Threat". It's the one where you're supposed to beat him with under 10 attacks, so you're supposed to rely on your limit break. Impossible at my current state. God, why do they have to make challenges like that? I can't even comprehend how I'm going to do the special challenge for that mission.

Norpthalomus

It's better than drinking alone
Awards
Website
ultimumrome.tumblr.com
I've been playing Proud mode since I started. It's fun, and I'm glad I did it, cuz if not I would have blown through. I've almost beat the game, I'm on like Day 300, and I've never been stuck for more than five minutes.

It's unfortunate that it didn't last longer, but y'know whatever.

Awards
They made it hard the cheap way by simply raising the enemies health, and lowering your defence. They don't get much smarter. still It makes you think about the way you play, instead of mashing the A button.

Deinstar

Gunblade Master
it's difficult on normal at some points if you dont have the right type of magic, but it's not too bad so far, proud mode should be fun.

Diastyl

Proud mode is only hard at the beggining but then get good equipment and such then you'll be able to have an easier time

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back