• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Proof

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Aero

walking down the hallway talking to myself out lou
Proof that Roxas is Ven and Ven is Roxas. On Roxas rist is a checker banned & on his fingers are black and white rings.On Ven's rist a checker banned & on his fingers are black and white rings. Oh and he asks someone to erase him, though it was his memory he was talking about because he couldn't rember anything. There now tell me what you think.

Athel

Machinist
How about no?

Whatever happens to him, Ven is not "alive" between BBS and KH1. Roxas is created when Sora stabs himself with the Heart Unlocker.

Roxas is not Ven and Ven is not Roxas.

Smile

Codename: D
Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
Nomura already confirmed Ven and Roxas are not the same person. He even made it quite clear we'll be able to tell them apart easily while playing BBS.

And how about Roxas can't be Ven because Roxas is Sora's Nobody?

The clothes are intentional design to show relation between the characters, not declare them as one and the same.

Diomedes

I aim to misbehave
I think Nomura was being unorginal and reused designs. Ven was a decade before Roxas. If you need to know why Roxas didn't have any memories, go read the Secret Ansem Reports. And Roxas is Sora's nobody, not the same person as Ven.

keybladelegacy

~*Youll be my Living Legacy~*KBL
Website
www.landofdeparture.webs.com
Proof that Roxas is Ven and Ven is Roxas. On Roxas rist is a checker banned & on his fingers are black and white rings.On Ven's rist a checker banned & on his fingers are black and white rings. Oh and he asks someone to erase him, though it was his memory he was talking about because he couldn't rember anything. There now tell me what you think.
5 reason roxas and ven arent the same

• Nomura says their not so their not.
  • Roxas is soras nobody.
  • Ven is in bbs.
  • Ven is connected to roxas through sora.
  • They have different personalities.

LionHeart14

Just because they have the same color bracelet doesn't mean in the slightest that they're the same person. ANyway, its not even the same bracelet. Roxas's is black with white squares. Ven's is white with black squares. There is a distinction.

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
Nomura recycles character designs. Spot the similarities between people like Terra and Zack, all Nomura characters.

Last edited by a moderator:

xtec

first of all hes right he is his own person and he did get put into roxas and ethier Nomura is lying lol he likes to mess with us like that. he prbly thinks this will make the story more interesting or make it so that roxas and ven arent 'TECHNACHILLY'(I CANT SPELL LOL) the same person cuz he went trhough sora or something there are to many post about this but heres the final line

PLAY BBS!

K

KiLLy

how about they are just look-a-likes, because there are people that look just like each other and they're not even related.....

(yes im new throw me a freakin bone)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back