• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Proof of Atlantis, Wreck-It Ralph and Frozen in Kingdom Hearts III

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Alpha Baymax

On a scale of α to ζ.
Awards
I apologise if this looks really clickbait, but bear with me. I believe that certain Disney worlds have already been hinted to be in Kingdom Hearts III, specifically, Atlantis, Wreck-It Ralph and Frozen. But where's the evidence for this you wonder? well, I was having a browse through the different Heartless that are exclusive to X/Union X and stumbled upon this revelation...

Heartless%20of%20Atlantis_zpskkbfa0mq.jpg

Heartless%20of%20Wreck-It%20Ralph_zpsgzylbl0l.jpg

Heartless%20of%20Frozen_zpsk0gpfhlk.jpg

Naturally, some people will doubt my fanfic like conclusion, but let me give you context as to why I believe this. We're all aware that the Heartless that are summon is because of The Book of Prophecies summoning projections that have yet to exist. We know that they have yet to exist because they are emblem Heartless, and Emblem Heartless were created by Terranort. What if Nomura used this whole "being that have yet to exist" as a teaser for Kingdom Hearts III in the most literal sense? Now let me give you the reasons as to why I chose said particular Heartless for said Disney world.

Atlantis: The Lost Empire
Let's start with Atlantis. The heartless that are shown here are reflective of Milo and his crew, submarine people. There's also fish based heartless which is representative of the aquatic nature. But what's special about these fish Heartless is that they seem to be a land/sea hybrid. This is representative of the city of Atlantis which is a city that is under the sea but is comprised of land. It can be argued that Moana, Lilo and Stitch or The Little Mermaid 2 can be worlds that these Heartless can appear in, however, I really don't think they're as thematic as Atlantis is.

Wreck-It Ralph
Next is Wreck-It Ralph. At first, you wonder why circus themed Heartless is representing the "video game world" right? well, in Japan, Wreck-It Ralph was actually called Sugar Rush. Now, if you evaluate Wreck-It Ralph through that context then the Heartless make more sense. Initially, I created the theme around Circus because King Candy was designed like a Clown, however, a lot of people were in agreement that the correlation was not strong enough with Wreck-It Ralph, therefore, I edited the image with confectionary Heartless that Muke believed were more suitable.

Frozen
Okay, now this is a no-brainer. Frozen is guaranteed to be in the game solely because it's Walt Disney Animation Studios highest grossing film of all time. But, the Heartless I've identified can give further credence to an already guaranteed world. The Heartless selected are based upon two factors, royalty and winter. Because Anna and Elsa are of royal descent, and their home being an area to explore, I can see this sorts of Heartless invading their home. The Achoo Mole and TipToe Wobble are also reminiscent of fairytales of Santa's helpers.

Last edited:

horto12485

Awards
I apologise if this looks really clickbait, but bear with me. I believe that certain Disney worlds have already been hinted to be in Kingdom Hearts III, specifically, Atlantis, Wreck-It Ralph and Frozen. But where's the evidence for this you wonder? well, I was having a browse through the different Heartless that are exclusive to X/Union X and stumbled upon this revelation...

Heartless%20of%20Atlantis_zpskkbfa0mq.jpg

Heartless%20of%20Wreck-It%20Ralph_zpsqkecybeg.jpg

Heartless%20of%20Frozen_zpsk0gpfhlk.jpg

Naturally, some people will doubt my fanfic like conclusion, but let me give you context as to why I believe this. We're all aware that the Heartless that are summon is because of The Book of Prophecies summoning projections that have yet to exist. We know that they have yet to exist because they are emblem Heartless, and Emblem Heartless were created by Terranort. What if Nomura used this whole "being that have yet to exist as a teaser for Kingdom Hearts III in the most literal sense?". Now, let me give you the reasons as to why I chose said particular Heartless for said Disney world.

Atlantis: The Lost Empire
Let's start with Atlantis. The heartless that are shown here are reflective of Milo and his crew, submarine people. There's also fish based heartless which is representative of the aquatic nature. But what's special about these fish Heartless is that they seem to be a land/sea hybrid. This is representative of the city of Atlantis which is a city that is under the sea but is comprised of land. It can be argued that Moana, Lilo and Stitch or The Little Mermaid 2 can be worlds that these Heartless can appear in, however, I really don't think they're as thematic as Atlantis is.

Wreck-It Ralph
Next is Wreck-It Ralph. At first, you wonder why circus themed Heartless is representing the "video game world" right? well, in Japan, Wreck-It Ralph was actually called Sugar Rush. Now, if you evaluate Wreck-It Ralph through that context then the Heartless make more sense. Because of the circus and candy motif, I have a good feeling that we'll be going against King Candy in this world as he's basically a clown, and it'd justify the Circus motif.

Frozen
Okay, now this is a no-brainer. Frozen is guaranteed to be in the game solely because it's Walt Disney Animation Studios highest grossing film of all time. But, the Heartless I've identified can give further credence to an already guaranteed world. The Heartless selected are based upon two factors, royalty and winter. Because Anna and Elsa are of royal descent, and their home being an area to explore, I can see this sorts of Heartless invading their home.

Interesting

I like this theory of How Wreck-It Ralph, Frozen and Atlantis could be in Kingdom Hearts III

DefiantHeart

Awards
I slightly agree with Frozen and the Atlantis possible Heartless. But I feel Wreck-It-Ralph is too much of a stretch with carnival themed heartless. I was thinking more Dumbo with the carnival themed heartless, honestly.

ultima-demi

(>..)>
Awards
Wouldn't the confection heartless hint more for Wreck it Ralph opposed to the circus ones?

Besides that the ones used for Atlantis easily look like they could be from there.
789px-Submarine_Carp_KHX.png

If that's not one of the most fitting heartless design for Atlantis i don't know what is.

Nazo

Hope Remains
Awards
While this is certainly plausible, I do think that many of these heartless are just new designs to keep the game interesting. It'd be pretty boring if we could only fight pre-existing Heartless from the games we've seen before. Sure, maybe some of these will end up in KH3 though! I wonder if the false treasure chests will be in KH3 and then it'll be like Dark Souls where we wonder if each chest is real or an enemy. Kingdom Souls.

Bejabbers

Awards
I can almost get on board with some of this (mostly the Atlantis connections), but Achoo Moles and Wobble Tiptoes are pretty clearly patterned after the dwarfs of Dwarf Woodland, the world in which they initially appear, and Jewelry Bags are likely just keyed off the jewels in the dwarfs' mines. Carp Streamers are Children's Day-themed (see: koinobori). Nimble Bees and Fierce Queen Bees are honey-themed because they debuted alongside Winnie the Pooh content.

Drolly Clowns, Juggler Towers, Circus Balloons, Rowdy Masters, and Gold Coin Bags are just skins of other heartless.

Also, Sugar Rush wasn't at all a circus-themed game, so that connection seems unlikely. King Candy was-- well, a king, not a clown.

Alpha Baymax

On a scale of α to ζ.
Awards
I slightly agree with Frozen and the Atlantis possible Heartless. But I feel Wreck-It-Ralph is too much of a stretch with carnival themed heartless. I was thinking more Dumbo with the carnival themed heartless, honestly.

Wouldn't the confection heartless hint more for Wreck it Ralph opposed to the circus ones?

Also, Sugar Rush wasn't at all a circus-themed game, so that connection seems unlikely. King Candy was-- well, a king, not a clown.

Dumbo wouldn't be suitable as a Kingdom Hearts world. It falls in line with the category of Disney properties in which the characters are suitable for Kingdom Hearts but not the worlds. And besides, as a world, Pranksters Paradise is similar enough to Dumbo to not really warrant Dumbo's world.

And at first glance, I can see why people think that the "Circus" theme is really stretching it considering the theme of Sugar Rush and Wreck-It Ralph in general, but upon closer inspection, you see that King Candy is not designed as a conventional King, he's designed as a Clown. The Circus gives performances and King Candy is a performer for his manipulated subjects (and the player).

latest

Besides that the ones used for Atlantis easily look like they could be from there.
789px-Submarine_Carp_KHX.png

If that's not one of the most fitting heartless design for Atlantis i don't know what is.

I suppose you have a good point there. The reason as to why I chose the Trident Anchor Heartless is because it's the Heartless with variants, but hey, this Heartless has just as much of a chance in making it.

While this is certainly plausible, I do think that many of these heartless are just new designs to keep the game interesting. It'd be pretty boring if we could only fight pre-existing Heartless from the games we've seen before. Sure, maybe some of these will end up in KH3 though! I wonder if the false treasure chests will be in KH3 and then it'll be like Dark Souls where we wonder if each chest is real or an enemy. Kingdom Souls.

You have to remember that all Emblem Heartless are not supposed to exist during the Age of Fairy Tales because they were created by Terranort. With that knowledge, none of the Emblem Heartless will be exclusive to Union X. Pureblood Heartless on the other hand have the possibility of being exclusive to Union X because they currently don't have an origin point.

I can almost get on board with some of this (mostly the Atlantis connections), but Achoo Moles and Wobble Tiptoes are pretty clearly patterned after the dwarfs of Dwarf Woodland, the world in which they initially appear, and Jewelry Bags are likely just keyed off the jewels in the dwarfs' mines. Carp Streamers are Children's Day-themed (see: koinobori). Nimble Bees and Fierce Queen Bees are honey-themed because they debuted alongside Winnie the Pooh content.

Drolly Clowns, Juggler Towers, Circus Balloons, Rowdy Masters, and Gold Coin Bags are just skins of other heartless.

Reskins of Heartless is a common element in Kingdom Hearts (but Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days took it way too far). For example, The Large Body and Fat Bandit are reskins of the same base Heartless design, but they attack differently.

And when it comes to these Heartless, they're multi-purpose. Achoo Moles and Wobble Tiptoes can also be interpreted as the Elves that help Santa. Matter of fact, the colour scheme of Achoo Mole is reminiscent of Christmas with red and green, and Wobble Tiptoes have white cuffs and a hat that's Winter themed. The fact that a lot of these Heartless blended with pre-existing worlds gave the illusion that they were themed around that world.

I suppose the inspiration for this thread came from this "Hey, wait a minute" moment, when I seen these Heartless... Monkey's don't live in a forest.

Enchanted%20Dominion%20Monkeys_zps6mx5sbh1.png

I know that they're a variation of Powerwild, but the designs of these Heartless clash with the aesthetic of Enchanted Dominion. The foliage of Enchanted Dominion is like tapestry, extremely stylised and comprised of shapes. These monkey's have natural leaves, leaves that look like they come from a Jungle. These Powerwild variant would be right at home in a Jungle Book world, but they seem really out of place here.

Muke

whatever
Awards
I disagree with Wreck It Ralph, I feel like these Heartless would fit into that world much better, because of obvious reasons:

Spoiler Spoiler Show

among others, but the picture limit wont let me post them

Alpha Baymax

On a scale of α to ζ.
Awards
I disagree with Wreck It Ralph, I feel like these Heartless would fit into that world much better, because of obvious reasons:

Spoiler Spoiler Show

among others, but the picture limit wont let me post them

I suppose you have a point, but my initial point still stands, these distinctly "new" Heartless are hinting at what new Disney properties will make it in Kingdom Hearts III.

Muke

whatever
Awards
Uh, ok? I never disagreed with that, just pointed out that these Heartless are representing WIR better than the ones in the pic.

Cyborg009

Bot-Buster
Awards
it seems your theory has gained some attention on youtube.

[video=youtube;ZU2bR7QLa0g]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZU2bR7QLa0g[/video]

DrNig

I don't think your theory fully works.
About "Atlantis" it might work since those Heartless are machinery and diver themed and those are strong element of that film (except for the gem sack one: that one clearly belongs to the Dwarf Woodlands), but let's move to the sore notes.
About the Heartless you linked to a possible "Frozen" world it just doesn't work right since there are stronger bonds with other worlds: the candle holder is a reference to Lumière so it's related to the Beast's Castle, the Diamond variant of the Gem Princess is related to the Dwarf Woodlands while the remaining Heartless I believe are much more ascribable to a world like Christmas Town rather than Frozen since the latter's primary theme is ice not snow (the money sack one instead is a variant to the gem sack one that belongs to Agrabah, stop). Also the bell Heartless might be even more easily reconducted to La Cité des Cloches since its design is not so merry.
About the Heartless you linked to a possible "Wreck-It Ralph" world there's nothing to say except that you are misguided. Look at them: they are circus/festival-themed and in that film there's nothing as such. At the most they can be attributable to the Prankster's Paradise, there was a festival and even a circus.

Last edited:

VoidGear.

red gay
Awards
it seems your theory has gained some attention on youtube.

[video=youtube;ZU2bR7QLa0g]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZU2bR7QLa0g[/video]

Whenever I think this guy can't be more of a fucking snitch, he proves me otherwise.

kingsoraful

Awards
That dude needs to go out and get himself a job or go to school, because it's just sad at this point.

He literally will post any news, theories, or ideas and just go with them and add on to them. Bro no man, and those clickbait titles are just ridiculous.

kingoflames

Reck it ralph seems a little doubtful, though they could very easily use the same heartless for more than one world. Pinocchio's world in D/D/D had a very circus like theme, and maybe we will get to see it in the game. Good job noticing the art work, nemoura is primarily a character designer, so he often gives clues via art work about the future. Unicorns in the twilight town manor and ventus as art as examples.

Muke

whatever
Awards
Reck it ralph seems a little doubtful, though they could very easily use the same heartless for more than one world. Pinocchio's world in D/D/D had a very circus like theme, and maybe we will get to see it in the game. Good job noticing the art work, nemoura is primarily a character designer, so he often gives clues via art work about the future. Unicorns in the twilight town manor and ventus as art as examples.
I doubt those unicorn heads and statues in the mansion in Twilight Town are a hint towards Ira, Nomura surely didn't have plans or even ideas for Chi until after or while working on DDD.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back