• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Help/Support ► Prom.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Zero

Sergeant RoxMog
thanks Zero. Okay and my vote is 2. I have been talking to my girlfriend for about a month and a half before I asked her out, we knew eachother from before, but well she was mega shy then. It was easier for her to interact with me when her friends were around. She was still nervous anyway but go with girl 2 because you already know her and there might be something there for you to kindle vs. the two other girls you hardly know

True I see what you mean except im not really trying to get anywhere with my friend. Shes way out of my league and I have a strong feeling that she doesnt see me as date-able but I would be the most comfortable around her since were friends and shes also friends with my friends. Though, im probably just gonna ask her and not do anything fancy about it cause I dont wanna make it weird and she might have been asked by someone else already so its just to be safe but thanks for the help.

Also, if anyone else has thoughts about my thing let me know.

The Conquerer

The Bloody Warrior
Awards
SUCCESS!!!!! Whoot! Despite the fact she was more nervous than an elephant near a mouse, slow dancing was glorious. We avoided grinding lol. I had potential to fall hardcore for her but she had a hard time looking at me because she felt bad about her achne, so I told her that I didn't even notice it, that it didn't bother me. That helped a bit. Didn't kiss her because she wants to take things slow, which is great actually. Asked her out and I will remember that for a really long time. I asked her if she would be my girlfriend and she said, "And the answer is Y-E-N!" me: "Yen? You said yen" her "I meant yes :3"

You're lucky man, I had the stuck-up, uppity bitch. I passed over better options because I was so single-minded in my approach. If I could do prom all over again, I would.lol I hope things works out for you; so far so good.

Zero

Sergeant RoxMog
So my life likes to take the most annoying turns and it decided to go the route where my friend is already gonna be asked by her best friend, she knows it cause a different friend told her so I cant ask her. Going to go with Girl 3 and hopefully it works.

Nutari

The Scotsman
Awards
So my life likes to take the most annoying turns and it decided to go the route where my friend is already gonna be asked by her best friend, she knows it cause a different friend told her so I cant ask her. Going to go with Girl 3 and hopefully it works.

Life can be obnoxious. I think in the case of women (if there is more than one) that you consider who would be the best match. Prom is something special so I reconmend that you go out of your way to do so. I pulled out all of the stops to make my girl feel special (and we werent even officially dating).

Zero

Sergeant RoxMog
Life can be obnoxious. I think in the case of women (if there is more than one) that you consider who would be the best match. Prom is something special so I reconmend that you go out of your way to do so. I pulled out all of the stops to make my girl feel special (and we werent even officially dating).

Yea your right, might as well try to make this fun and hopefully end high school in a good way with no regrets.

Nutari

The Scotsman
Awards
Don't make any rash decisions. That is all I can say. Compliment her, make her feel good, etc.

D

Deleted member 36435

i think prom is stupid
also it is like $100
fuck that i can just watch a movie, eat chicken nuggets and play video games for like $10

Nutari

The Scotsman
Awards
Mine was only $15, thirty for two tickets. I'm not sure what your school did for prom but ours was pretty decent

Zero

Sergeant RoxMog
It ended up working with the third girl, I hate saying it like that since she was really the one I wanted to ask for a month but she was the only one I actually asked. I feel pretty good now that I got that out and im gonna try to make Prom an enjoyable night and then after that ill see what can happen between me and her.

KeyofEvil'sBane

Space Duck
Termina, wondering why everyone looks familiiar
It ended up working with the third girl, I hate saying it like that since she was really the one I wanted to ask for a month but she was the only one I actually asked. I feel pretty good now that I got that out and im gonna try to make Prom an enjoyable night and then after that ill see what can happen between me and her.

You can't really ask for more than that, Congrats. Good luck with the actual event.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back