• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

PROM :D

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Teiku 5

Something About, Baby, You and I...
Website
www.facebook.com
so my prom is tonight. supposed to be a sunset on the beach theme. for once its actually supposed to be really good. i got my tux rented and arrangements to pick my date up. i even managed to sneak my way on the limo ride without paying :p. we'll see how the actual night goes.

anybody else about to have their prom or already had it? how was it? any fun entertainment there?

Last edited:

Teiku 5

Website
www.facebook.com
i was typing fast. leave me alone lol.

mine is $60. and its my senior prom so even if it was horrible, i'd still go just to say i did.

it's technically the junior/senior banquet. the juniors put on the entire event for the seniors. my class did a horrible job last year, but this year's juniors always do great. theres supposed to be a gogo band and everything. they got a lot approved that nobody ever could before since we're a chrisitan school. but a gogo band, even if its gospel, is better than no music at all (as it is usually).

and i love wearing a tux :]

Dogenzaka

PLATINUM USERNAME WINS
Awards
Killing is easy once you forget the taste of sugar
"I'm not going to prom"

My hairdresser last night: *GASP* WHAT?!

"....I'm doing college courses and I'm not eligible to go, and even then I wouldn't unless a friend asked me to."

Hairdresser: "BUT OMG YOU'RE LIKE MISSING OUT ON YOUR LIFE HERE"

:l

Monkey

dick to a lot of people
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Wait a second, how can you not be eligible to go to prom.

Also the only thing good about prom was getting drunk after and just passing out on some random person's floor.

Fortissimo

We had prom back in November. I was suppose to be going with my best friend, but he bailed 2 weeks before because he couldn't get the money and really didn't even want to go, I didn't want to force him so it's whatever :/ My prom group ordered a party bus (with bench seating, plasma screen bar etc.) and when the night came, it went to my friends house so she could ride it to the school. When it got to the parking lot, we were all pissed to find out that it wasn't the bus we ordered because the agency neglected to tell us that the bus we wanted was unavailable. It looked like a public transportation bus, it was shit. Other than the bus issues the night was ok. We ate at P.F. Changs, I dance with a few people and had a good time, even got my date set up for next year.

Wehrmacht

cameo lover
Awards
Don't have prom here either (and I'm not in high school anymore anyway). Even if there had been, I probably wouldn't have gone.

Trag

Bronze Member
my prom is tonight
instead of going, i'm going to play with my hamster and tell myself prom's lame anyway
:/

Antiquity

Put on your courage and fly
Awards
Prom was in the middle of March for my school. The actual prom was pretty much the same as homecoming except they actually served something to drink other than bottled water. After prom was the actual fun part. Arcade and carnival games, blackjack, food (chocolate fountain wtf), a "hypnotist" at the end. The only bad part was that it was so friggin cold that night. By the time I got home it was past 5 a.m. Probably skip the dancing crap next year though.

Dman2.0

Im going with my gf tomorrow. Ive got my tux hanging up in my closet now. Her schools prom is the same theme and same night as my schools.

Gram

Banned
Awards
i didnt go to mine.
there wasnt nothing that could get me in that school when i didnt have to be there.

Vossler

I'll Be His Successor
Got to go to mine tomorrow. Shit put me more than 200 dollars in the hole I have other shit that needs to be paid other than that. I don't see why we have to go in tuxedo and she needs flowers, but whatever. It's a money well really.

King Sora X

Legendary Member
Awards
I would love to go, but no date, no money, and I have better things to do with my time. Honestly, prom isn't all that special; in my eyes it's just another High School dance that is retarded and stupid.

Vossler

I'll Be His Successor
I would love to go, but no date, no money, and I have better things to do with my time. Honestly, prom isn't all that special; in my eyes it's just another High School dance that is retarded and stupid.
If it's retarded and stupid, then why would you love to go?

Teiku 5

Website
www.facebook.com
so even though i didn't have the greatest time of my life, it's still one of those landmark social events that i think everyone should go to (their senior year at least). there were redeeming qualities and its just fun dressing up and seeing all your friends in that kind of setting.

you all sound so bitter.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back