• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

PROM :D

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Danica Syer

Trivia: Love ღ
I don't have anymore prom since I graduated last year and had my prom but when I did go to prom. It was alot of fun although my crush didn't go and never asked me and I had to go with my guy friend and it was fun and all but he, at times, felt like he wanted me, not that it's a bad thing but I just saw him too much as a friend. It was alot of fun aside from spending alot of money on the dress, accessories/shoes, and having my hairdo and such. It was pretty much like a regular dance, in my opinion, just costs for more for things such as food and places but I get why it is though.

It was a great experience and one of my favorite memories.

Crimson Crashing

Inferno - R.I.P <3
Awards
I got elegible for prom last second.
But it's tonight, I am actually getting off now to get my tux on. ;D

Roa

piece of dying ember
Awards
It's the reason we didn't have real Gym yesterday. They had to set up in the gym. XD. (yes our school is unbelievabily small...)

Vossler

I'll Be His Successor
i wish somebody woulda had an after party :/. it was 2 in the morning and i was just wishing for something to do lol.
Im sure there was one, just nobody told you about it. That also blows penis.

D

Deleted member 36435

yeah
im going to totally spend 200 dollars for a retarded event

Teiku 5

Something About, Baby, You and I...
Website
www.facebook.com
Wait, there was a prom but not an afterparty?

That blows dude.

yup.

Im sure there was one, just nobody told you about it. That also blows penis.

i'm sure there wasn't, because i know everybody that went. there's only 50 people in the junior and senior class each. and all anybody ever does is go to dinner or go home.

way to put your foot in your mouth.

yeah
im going to totally spend 200 dollars for a retarded event

our is only $60. and it's pretty worth it. i can't believe how much some people pay for tickets.

Real reason for prom: to get laid in the after party.

:/ no.

Last edited:

Mason Stark

TICK TOCK, KID!
Awards
Website
twitter.com
I'm homeschooled, so no prom for me. But I wouldn't go, even if there was one to go; especially if it was a public school prom. Seems like a really stupid waste of time. :D

Teiku 5

Something About, Baby, You and I...
Website
www.facebook.com
i would have died to go to a public school prom. i miss dancing so much :(. the only music we get is the cha-cha slide, the macarena, and the electric slide.

an actual competition for king and queen would have been nice instead of what they tried.

chasespicer056

Empathy is Divine
Wait a second, how can you not be eligible to go to prom.

For some reason, I could see your avatar GIF saying this XD

Anyway, I can't believe how cheap the proms are for some of you guys! The junior prom at my school is $172, and the senior prom is even more!

Lycanthrope

Gold Member
Awards
lol what, the after party is not an "official" event. they likely just weren't invited to/didn't know anyone having an after party.

Well actually some schools (around me at least) do have a school-sponsored afterparty. I just talked to my friend this afternoon who had his prom last night. He said that they went back to Dave and Buster's after for a few hours. He said it kind of sucked, but it was still something. My school was trying to do the same sort of thing but only 7 couples signed up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back