• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Prom 2007

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

kairigirl

Bang!
Awards
Website
kemine.deviantart.com
i haven't had my prom yet but im having it next year in 8th grade, and i can't wait!!!!!

You mean an 8th grade dance? That's not prom, prom's the thing where guys actually rent tuxedos and the girls buy $400 dresses and they tend to look more spectacular than wedding dresses. @-@ I find it hard to believe that there'd be a prom for middle school/Junior high.

Anyways: Murasame, sounds like you had a fun time. I understand about not having the music you like. Like everything else in life, prom is only fun if you actually want to have fun.

IneXo

Website
www.finaldomain.co.nr
We just had our prom last week, it was great.
Me being me didn't have a date so me and my best friend went as 'lesbian lovers' it was v. funny (especially as she is actually bi), everyone looked amazing, and the music was v. gd - no rap.

but lots of dance music, which actually was okay - but the best part was me and my 'arch nemisis' sinigng along to 'build me up buttercup' together - v. scary but v. funny

the music in general was very good as well, we had all the funny songs as well, the classic macarana, YMCA and the time warp - even i who swore not to dance, danced pratically the whole night.

Best night of my life XD

Really it was almost a dinner dance, as we all had a 3 course meal at the venue, not the best meal i've ever had, and we had to buy our own drinks - non alcoholic of course

Oh and a word of advice to all girls who have thier prom coming up - don't buy a dress with a train - just don't. unless you are v. v. securely fitted into it - which i was, and still almost had a fair few accidents :blushing:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back