• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Prom 2007

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Haku

<3
My prom it was pretty boring because they were only playing old classical music but the food on the other hand was great!

Cid Highwind

The Captain
sorry to hear about that. i like old classical music, but not at dances. we had a dj at our dance that just played rap, which is ok because it's easy to grind to. did you go to any after parties?

Haku

<3
sorry to hear about that. i like old classical music, but not at dances. we had a dj at our dance that just played rap, which is ok because it's easy to grind to. did you go to any after parties?

I didn't actually but I know that I lot of my friends that went to the prom did.

Cid Highwind

The Captain
i was on the prom court with one of my best friends, but he was elected prom king...really unlucky because my tennis coach was one of the people counting the votes and he said that my friend only beat me by around 10 votes. o well.

FortuneCookie

Bronze Member
Awards
Eh, I don't have proms yet but I went to the dance only for 8th graders at my school =D

It was my very first and last dance in middle school and it was great. At first I wasn't going but my friend convinced me and I'm pretty glad she did. I'll be graduating soon, 14 more days left for me and I'm heading to high school, woo XD

Face My Fears

She's not an "it"!
Awards
I don't have proms...I have a graduation dance that's coming up in July and I plan to go to the ceremony only. I don't like dances much, is that weird?

Ysu

Formerly Kown as..
Website
www.myspace.com
My prom was pretty lame. The DJ kept playing oldies, and country, eww!

Getting ready for it was the funnest part actually. My girlfriend's dress was beautiful.

Face My Fears

She's not an "it"!
Awards
I wonder if I should go to my graduation dance...I mean majority of the people in my year love rap music and I despise it...

Duo_forbidden

Dance with the Dark Side
My Prom was pretty good despite that where I live, they're still recovering from Hurricane Katrina. Orignally our Senior prom was supposed to be on a cruise ship but because of the storm it was at a bank instead. I had fun and the music didn't really bother me and I danced a lot which is what I don't normally do unless I'm making a fool out of myself lol.:mellow:

In Australia, it's not for a few more months, but I'm more excited about the after party, more drinks, girls, and quality music.

Duality

gungonX said:
quality music
lol, so true. I mean, I am tired of hearing about "Them hoes, ma money, ma wheels, ma hood"

My prom was last year. Pretty sweet. had a stellar time, before, during and after. Booze-free.

Face My Fears

She's not an "it"!
Awards
lol, so true. I mean, I am tired of hearing about "Them hoes, ma money, ma wheels, ma hood"

My prom was last year. Pretty sweet. had a stellar time, before, during and after. Booze-free.

LOL, 'them hoes...' and 'booze-free'...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back