• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Dark Road â–º Project Xehanort game is only IOS and Android?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Darkman21

Awards
Oh, boy...Is that really necessary? I was hoping it should be Ps3 for a marvellous graphic version like KHIII as I dreamt I would play as Xehanort just how pretty good he is since he's a keyblade wider of Darkness and I really would love to watch his entire past before he falls in the darkness... 😰

ZeVaine

Awards
With handhelds becoming virtually extinct, mobile games have largely filled that niche role of being places where side-games for franchises can be made.

The other issue is, most of those mobile games are dependent on a micro-transactional profit system, that actually makes the games very hollow and repetitious; make the menus and the 2-d/3-d art really nice looking, but only have so many assets, and hide a majority of content behind pay walls or play-walls that require either hundreds of dollars/luck or multiple months or years worth of dedication to unlock.

Oddly enough, I think most fans would've rejoiced to see a Xehanort based main-game, I don't think Nomura could swing it, considering he has these two other titles he's already getting funding for. Xehanort is the original Riku, in many ways, after all.

Back