• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fanfiction ► [:::Project -- Untitled:::]

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Monkey

dick to a lot of people
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Well sorry folks! After two months of no updates. I present you the second half of chapter 1. Hope you all like it, especially after the long lapse in an update. It's suggest you re-read the prolouge and part A of chapter one.

Chapter 1; Part B

The rest of that day was filled with the polite tour of the house. Yumi was amazed at the dwelling’s awe beauty. She had never seen a home so..perfect her entire life. As she scoured the home looking for awe precious valuables, Taro was unpacking his things in the guest room. As night settled in the house became mysteriously quiet, and Taro sat silently in the confined room, staring out the window towards Alucard.

Now listen carefully, for what you are about to hear is something not ever to be spoken of. Yumi wasn’t just any gold hunting thief. Yumi was “The Great Stealth Thief”, known far around the land for her mischievous works. Although for the past seventeen years her power had settled down, she was once again ready to reclaim it. And what better way then to go to Zant, the underground city of thieves? There Yumi’s title could once again be reclaimed. But why was Taro, a young man with no name, accompanying her? Taro’s tale is quite intriguing indeed.

Taro, unlike most humans of his time, was born without parents. No one truly understands where Taro came from, or even his early life time. The latest records of his life are those of his time residing in an orphanage, and those are accounts of him at the age of seven only. Taro’s early childhood may remain a mystery forever, but what was known was at his young age of seven he lived in an orphanage. He grew up there, and didn’t have many friends, spare one, his name, Ikubi. Taro and Ikubi grew up together, but eventually one day, Taro decided he was fed up with a petty life in the orphanage, and it was then a young elf girl, eventually growing up to be called Yumi, suggested he flee to a nearby elf town. It was there he would live most of his life up to this point; he never quite got along with other humans.

He made many friends in the backwater elf village of Tyrna, but he never heard from Ikubi or Yumi again. It was only thirteen years ago when Yumi had one day appeared at Tyrna, where the two were reacquainted again. But while Taro had spent his whole life peacefully in a village, Yumi had stories to tell. She had just escaped from the Alucardian Army; she had just been announced as the number one most wanted thief. She spent day after day recounting her adventures as thee Great Stealth Thief, and eventually Taro felt a passion for her adventures. He wanted to be just like her.

Yumi, on the other hand, had already decided that she was ready to live the simple life. And so, her and Taro had spent their past thirteen years in the Village of Tyrna. But sadly, the tail didn’t end their my friends, it had just begun. For about two years ago, the Kingdom of Alucard had once again declared war on the Elves. This wasn’t so much as surprising as it was unexpected. The elves and humans were celebrating their peace for the past fifty or so years, but trouble and racism was always sprouting between the two races. And so war was bestowed on the elves. The King of Alucard was bold, and heartless, traveling from one elf village to the next, killing all elves he saw.

And sadly, one day Tyrna was burned to the ground, and none survived. Yumi and Taro were outraged by the King’s tyranny, they had now lost their homes, their lives. But Yumi had now realized that it was time to reclaim her title as the Great Stealth Thief, she was ready once again. This time she was also determined to stop the king herself. Taro was enthusiastic as well, he would finally be able to accompany Yumi, and eventually follow in her footsteps. And so the two decided it was time to journey to Zant. And that my friends, is how this mighty adventure has begun.

-----------------------

But woe, Taro had been overcome with a deep sadness. He carefully pondered the many actions he had done as a thief. Was it ok to do what he did? He honestly didn’t know the answer to that question. And as time passed on their travels to Zant, he became shy around his friend for so many years, Yumi. Although past it all, he decided he had to stay straightforward with his path, which is why he had decided not to quit.

--------------------------

It was midnight at this point, and the Prussian Forest didn’t have any lighting fine folks, it was dark. Dorvin had fallen asleep hours ago, he was tired after his first day in the presence of humans. Taro continued to gloomily stare out at the clear night sky. He heard a knock on the door.
“It’s open.” he whispered.

Yumi snuck into the damply lit room with a tattered bag. She snickered and giggled. “Look what we have here Taro.” She opened the bag to reveal hoards of diamonds and rubies, all treasures found on display in Dorvin’s comfortable home. “I’m betting these will be worth a fortune. Defiantly what we need,” she laughed.

“You stole from the old Dwarf? Yumi, how could you? He’s giving us a place to stay. I just—I just can’t agree with all this.” Taro pouted.

Yumi rushed her hands through her shining hair and giggled. “Just like you Taro, always so kind hearted!” she continued laughing while Taro gave her an unpleasant look. “But you have to look at this Taro!” she quickly rushed to the tattered bag filled with Dorvin’s treasures and rummaged until she pulled a sparkling gem out from the bottom. It was gorgeous, red, and glimmering. Its sparkle illuminated the entire room alone. Yumi held it up. “See…”

“And..?” Taro croaked. This jewel indeed seemed special, but being a junior thief he had seen jewels before.

“Taro! Don’t you understand?” Yumi began to pace back and forth across the room. “This jewel is one of a kind, it can’t be found anywhere else. I knew this dwarf had it! I could sense its power from far away. It’s called ‘Alexander’s Jewel’.” Yumi stared at the jewel. “It’s sad to hold some outrageous magical power within it. Of course, I don’t believe petty myths.” She explained.

“Then what use is it to us? You aren’t getting anywhere. I just don’t feel right stealing from anyone, especially if they help us out like this..” Taro sighed.

Yumi grabbed Taro by the shoulders. “Listen Taro.” She began strangling him. “Zant isn’t just any city, you can’t just walk into it. There is a code to get in!” She stopped screaming and began to whisper. “There are two checkpoints to get into Zant. These checkpoints are owned by powerful underground thieves. Each of these thieves give half of the code.” Taro stared at Yumi with a confused look. “Sadly, they don’t just give these codes to anyone who comes to their doorstep, they specifically request rare weapons, and highly expensive items, in return for it. It just so happens Jefaron has requested Alexander’s Jewel in exchange for the code to get inside of Zant. This is part of our mission Taro. You did say you wanted to become a thief correct? And I need to reclaim my title. This is the only means of gaining entrance to Zant. No excuses Taro.”

Taro had become suddenly silent again. He nodded towards Yumi. “Good.” Yumi sighed. “Jefaron is a pretty ruthless bastard. He was once a great thief, but nowadays just sits in his home and watches events unfold in the underground community. He lives in Alucard. If we sneak out of this Dwarf’s home tonight, I’m sure we can make it to Alucard by tomorrow morning.” Yumi informed.

Taro repacked his bags with Dorvin’s valuables and threw them back in the caravan. He sighed as he took Gurt out of Dorvin’s barn. Gurt wailed. The poor donkey had finally found a place to rest after days, and it was time to travel once again. Taro felt the same way, but he expected hard work in his travels, and how foolish he was to not have known that the most endearing tasks were yet to come.

Yumi, Taro, and Gurt, sneaked out of Dorvin’s adobe at approximately three in the morning, and headed out towards the nearby flying city of Alucard.

----------------------

Dorvin woke up the next morning in a rush. “Aye! I better get thy breakfast prepared for the lasse and her friend!” he scratched his ass, and scurried outside to the main room, only to find that his entire home was almost completely empty. Just about everything he had, had disappeared. “Now what is this? I dun understand!” he hollered, only to find that his once fine guests had disappeared. He then realized that he was a stubborn fool to trust outsiders. His hopes of finding new company was quickly destroyed.

---------------------------

Now don’t leave now my children, this tale has just begun. But perhaps a quick spot of tea would do us all some good?

taro3dc.gif

Taro Plushie (C) Monkeybutt INC. 2005/2006​

Well, that's all for now. =P Hope you like how the story is going so far, and the new Taro plushie.

Banishing Blade

Iron Tomato
Awards
My comment: When practising safe sex, always wear a helmet.

Why that makes sense: Because this story was teh super secks, and a helmet is always needed because of the greatness it holds.

But seriously, this is turing out to be a great story. The characters are amazing, the plot keeps getting better and I just can't stop reading it. Hopefully you get more of it up soon.

~|Note to all|~ All plushies can be purchased through Monkeybutt's INC, or for a special, limited time edition, a package with all three through Monkeybutt's INC of Canada! Get your's now!

jk4eva

Wonderful job as always. ^_^ Tch! Just as it gets better, you had to leave us hanging. xP
Looking forward to reading about the characters and more of the plot as it develops.

Hokage

Banned
Awards
Monkeh.. I have to tell you something... I lurve your story... almost more than I lurve you foo XD.. The story is coming along so so so nicely.. I'm loving the way you give us info on the plot slowly yet surely while keeping us in enough suspense to keep us asking for more.. It's a great writing tactic and of course.. You PWN at using it. XD I look forward to see how Dorvin takes to getting his stuff stolen.. I hear from a reliable source *feeds Sam and Frodo elf bread.. good hobbits* That Dwarves have a bit of an attiude when pissed off. XD I'm also curious to see how the background behind Taro is going to impact the plot..XD All in all.. The wait was very worth it and I hope that you can find it in your kind monkeh heart to spare us from another 2 month wait.. Sure we want it to be good but I don't want to die from suspense overload.. XD

Keep Up the Good Work and update soon or I will have to get my Du rag wearing gangsta ducks to come and bust a cap in you arse XD J/k or am I.. <_<.. You decide on the next chapter of Hokage. Teh Salsa Chronicles. See ya around and be sure to update me when you.. Update!!!

Lisafer

Website
www.xanga.com
Good to see originality here. =)

Keep going, grasshoppa! (Sorry, I'm not so good with words. ._.)

Last edited:

Monkey

dick to a lot of people
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Thanks everyone for the wonderful comments. ^^ I'll try and update soon.

Hokage said:
I look forward to see how Dorvin takes to getting his stuff stolen.. I hear from a reliable source *feeds Sam and Frodo elf bread.. good hobbits* That Dwarves have a bit of an attiude when pissed off

Indeed, Dwarves can get grumpy! =o

Hokage said:
I'm also curious to see how the background behind Taro is going to impact the plot..

*cough cough*

Banishing Blade said:
~|Note to all|~ All plushies can be purchased through Monkeybutt's INC, or for a special, limited time edition, a package with all three through Monkeybutt's INC of Canada! Get your's now!

Yup! Limited time offer! PERFECT for the holiday season! Only $149.99 =)

Monkey

dick to a lot of people
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Hey guys, another 2 months and no update, wow, this seems to be turning into a catastrophe. It isn't as if I have not been working, I'm actually 95% done with the planning stage of the first half of my story (About 15 chapters, and I've only presented to you all 1!) But no need to fret, I am near done with the final copy of my next installment, and have already started on the rough copy of the one after that. But I am going to have to leave it to my own fans to remind me to update. Show me just how much you love my fanfic. =] PM me atleast once a day this week reminding/begging/yelling at me to update my fanfic. Flood my PM box!

;D

Monkey

dick to a lot of people
Awards
Website
twitter.com
In an effort to regain my ever growing fanbase, I decided the only way to keep the fanbase inbetween my 1-2 month break intervals, was to keep them hyped with new stuff. =] I know that later this week I'll be posting the next installment, but just in case you guys can't wait, I've decided to give you a preview of the next chapter by introducing a NEW character!​

ikubi5mh.gif

This new character will be appearing in the next chapter. =] And, to keep you guys interested in this new character coming up, here is an excerpt from the next chapter containing him being released soon:​

The man brushed his brows, and thought for a moment. What an honor he may recieve if he were to accept the mission. What revenge he would gain! He cowardly snickered, his pulse began to beat wildly. If he did this, he would gain all he wanted from the kingdom. But the consequences, were they worth it? His heart began to beat faster and faster, forming the image in his head of the terror he would cause, but the prize was much more important. His past would not condescend him any longer; he would not live in his own shadows. He woud do it, "I will kill Yumi", he cried. "I will kill the Great Stealth Theif.."

Comments and theories appreciated. xDD I'd like to know what you people think of this new guy. And obviously if you like the plushie. Stay tuned.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back