• We have brought back Future of KINGDOM HEARTS as our main Kingdom Hearts section. Discuss any projects including Phase 2 developments, the rumored Disney Plus series, all TWEWY-related news, theories about the future of Kingdom Hearts, and any general topics in this section. For anything related to Kingdom Hearts Memory of Melody, please discuss it in the KINGDOM HEARTS Memory of Melody section.
  • Although unrelated to Kingdom Hearts, we are aware that there might be fans of The Last of Us on our forums. We ask that you please keep all spoilers for The Last of Us 2 spoiler-tagged. Any untagged spoilers will result in a temporary ban from the site.

[Project Nova] Assignment 1

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Haywire

parlay?
Awards
Website
freewebs.com
ok. well i guess its time for our first assignment. since there is a big holiday in the US that some celebrate, and some dont, i figure we could let the members choose.

option 1: make a tag that is a symbol of thanksgiving. so that includes movies that are about thanksgiving (random ex. of the top of my head: Peices of April lol)

option 2: idea inspired from when my friend was over today and saw Advent Children for the first time, make a tag that is of any FF game ( can be anyone you want.) KH images of FF characters that were in the game are allowed if you want.

due date is a week so next wednsday but since we still have a small amount of members most of the entries will probably be turned in. good luck!