• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

project MOTHER: Servers now online!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

MESMAR_RISING

Bronze Member
Awards
[FONT=&quot]ANNOUNCEMENT: The sign-up form has been revised, please adjust your profiles accordingly. Each user will receive a private message regarding the status of their application. Please follow any instructions provided. Any questions can be forwarded to the system administrator. (25/04/2010)

Welcome to MOTHER, the world’s first MMORPG in which the player is the input device. Utilizing modern technology, MOTHER allows players to use peripherals sold with the game in order to enter what some have deemed “virtual reality,” though players will soon find that it is something much more. As a new player you will shortly be required to fill out your character information before beginning the game. Before we get to that however, I shall briefly explain who I am and where exactly you are.

My name is BIG SISTER, I am an AI program created specifically to educate new players about the world in which you find yourself. As you are probably aware, you have entered the game through the neural link system (NLS), which has placed your body into a sleep-like state. In such a state, the NLS interacts with your brain allowing you to experience something in between a dream and reality, which is in fact the world of MOTHER.

MOTHER allows you to take the role of any character you can fathom and live their life in it’s entirety. Such opportunities are nearly endless within the confines of the parameters provided. A player can choose to perform quests and increase their reputation within the world, or simply sit back and enjoy the marvel that is MOTHER. As such, mother is completely open-ended in what you choose to do.

This concludes my introduction, however please feel free to inquire about any of the following terms before creating your character.[/FONT][FONT=&quot]

[/FONT]
Spoiler Spoiler Show

Last edited:

MESMAR_RISING

Bronze Member
Awards
Re: project MOTHER: Severs now online!

[FONT=&quot]
Spoiler Spoiler Show

[/FONT]

MESMAR_RISING

Bronze Member
Awards

[FONT=&quot]
Spoiler Spoiler Show

Spoiler Spoiler Show

[/FONT]

MESMAR_RISING

Bronze Member
Awards

Spoiler Spoiler Show
[/FONT]

MESMAR_RISING

Bronze Member
Awards

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Spoiler Spoiler Show

[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

MESMAR_RISING

Bronze Member
Awards

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Last edited:

Cassette-Disk

Don't Panic
Awards
Website
steamcommunity.com
Since I'm playing Earthboung (aka MOTHER 2) I freaked out because I thought that's what this was about...Anywho, I remember you did this before (at least I think it was you). I'll probably join. :D

Cassette-Disk

Don't Panic
Awards
Website
steamcommunity.com
Player Name: Alexis Reid
Player Age: 19
Nationality: American (Caucasian)

Username: Almost_Lime
Approx. Age: 17
Character Appearance: Sana wears a loose white dress lined with red lines that appear blurry when moved quickly. Her hair is a light brown which is kept flowing freely and reaches just past her shoulders. She has light blue eyes. A small golden necklace is worn, along with a pair of earrings with roses for decoration.
Character Weapon: A sharp fan fit for fighting. She also carries a handful of throwing knives.
Character Abilities:
Smoke Shell - Throws a can that expels smoke, clouding everyone's vision. Is mostly used for escaping battles, but can be used to try and get a cheap shot in. The smoke only lasts for about five seconds.
Haste - Increase user's (and other selected player's) movement speed and jump height for approx 200 seconds (or 3 minutes and 20 seconds). Can be recasted once time runs up.

Of course, if anything isn't to your liking, I can edit it up. :D

Last edited:

SilentTrinity

Master of the ECKKK
Player Name: Levis Kurosaki

Player Age: 17

Nationality: American

User-name: Kite

Approx. Age: 18

Character Appearance: Kite stands at around 5'10". He has green spiky hair which has a merchant hat on top of it. His face has two red markings one underneath his eyes and look like triangles. He has dark blue eyes, and light brown eye brows. His ears are also pointed like an elf's.

He has a small build, but he makes up for this with strong arms and legs that are slimmed down. He wears a red vest with a belt across the chest and around his back. He wears red pants that are held up around his ankles. He has two sheaths near his legs where he keeps his twin Daggers.

Underneath his vest, he has a skin tight white long sleeve shirt, and on his hands where's brown gloves. His shoes are brown in color and are tied by a strap that goes over the top of where his arc is. He also wears a tear drop necklace which is golden in color.

Character Weapon: Twin daggers

Character Abilities: Shield of Defense: Increases users(and selected characters)defense points.

Might: Increases the user's strength for 30 seconds.

MESMAR_RISING

Bronze Member
Awards
Please note, Intern Rogues are incapable of duel wielding. Please edit your character form(s) accordingly.

Awards
lol this reminds me so much of .hack... You need a co-manager?

Player Name: Capell Inue (En- you- eh)
Player Age: 17
Nationality: Japanese

Username: Capell
Class: Intern warrior
Approx. Age: 18
Character Gender: male

Character Appearance:
Spoiler Spoiler Show

Character Weapon:
Spoiler Spoiler Show

Character Abilities: