• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Project ANKH

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
Awards
Okay, so those of you who know what's going in this thread, good for you, you're one of the people who will not be dumped into shark infested water. The rest of you kindly die quietly, we have work to do. Very important work. I would have made this somewhere else but sadly we do not have our own personal space, so instead we're using KHI as our home base for now.

Now what's this for you ask? It's a mini-project me and a couple of bro's have going. We plan to colloborate together to create the greatest sprite animation EVER. This is a completely original piece we're putting togethere, complete with original musical compositions, original art and original story and characters.

I'm rather phobic of people stealing my work, so I won't go into detail of what this project is about in terms of story, however, we are looking for people interested in collaborating. We plan on putting out a simple 20 minute long pilot episode first and then showcasing this work to potential broadcasters and websites. Yes, if the pilot is indeed good you will all be getting payed for your efforts.

Now, what's this all about? Well it's about a tale about a more human god. What if god was more corrupt like it's creation? It details the manipulation of hell and heaven upon the mortal earth and the consequences for those who are merely puppets.

What we need? Spriters, Voice Actors, Script Writers, Animators and Artists. It's more than likely that people are going to have to do double duty, so please put down anything you're willing to do. We already have an excellent composer in mind, who's actually going to see about setting us up with some proffesional voice actors. So hurray for Mark. I love you Mark.

Of course this whole thing is STILL in the concept phase. We need to gather a team together if we hope to get anything done. That being said if you vollunteer to gamble with your work, then be SURE you can commit to this. This project has been my brainchild for over FOUR years. This is something I want to see turn out excellently. The pilot is going to be aproximatly 20 minutes long. So that's all your signing up for right now.

If you're interested, please post with some of your work that you wish to apply for. Those who wish to do voice acting should PM me and I'll supply a script for you to use. Send back an audio file of you speaking from teh script and I'll give you feedback.

WHAT WE NEED:
Animators
Sprite Artists
Voice Actors
Artists​

I realize I haven't presented much information for you to go on and I apologize. This is somehting I want to keep hush-hush, so if you're truely interested in this, please just post and I'll send you any information related to the project. I please ask that you DO NOT give out this information to ANYONE.

Thank you for your time KHI. <3

WHAT WE HAVE:

Director
D

Composer
Xaldin

Writers
D
Ric

Storyboard
D
Chevalier Sombre​

Last edited:
S

Sturaiku

Re: Shit No One Cares About

Sounds like a plan, bro. I'd like to try my hand at this voice acting thing.

Axel Ryman

The Puppy ?Jester?

Guess I'll try the voice acting too.

Stark

Bronze Member

Yeah i wouldn't mind voice acting or either script writting.

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards

I wholeheartedly agree with this thread's title.

Otherwise, I'd love to try as an artist or VA.

Awards

Alright, sweet. I'll PM you any information that you'll need to know pretty shortly regarding what you wanted.

Now what we really need are artists willing to do concept work, so I'm going to be looking around the internets for skilled people willing to work.

Athel

Machinist

I'd love to be a script writer.

I'd prefer more to be a secondary writer doing revisions/edits, though I'm not completely un-open to being a primary writer.

G3N3

I would like to have a go at the whole artist thing.
Im alright at drawing and have been since about four years.
I can but only if I'm really committed at doing something.
This would be one of those somethings. lol:cool:

Awards

I would like to have a go at the whole artist thing.
Im alright at drawing and have been since about four years.
I can but only if I'm really committed at doing something.
This would be one of those somethings. lol:cool:

If you're intersted you should send me samples of your work.

Awards

Don't worry, everyone is going to be contacted once we have everything perpared.

I'm working on the script as we speak and once that's done I'll send it off to everyone.

D

Deleted member 36435

CAN I COMPOSE SOME AWESOME EIGHT BIT MUSIC USING A FREE INTERNET PROGRAM I FOUND?
:3

Awards

Alright, for all those that want to audition for speaking roles, I just finished making some try out dialogue for you to take on. I'm going to send you all a PM with a link to a document containing the major characters basic description and some dialogue below them. Please read and choose which one you would like to try out for, then send an audio file of you acting out the dialogue. I've provided tips on how you should do each character above their dialogues and below their description.

GOOD LUCK.

Rich

Come out, Tigerlily
Awards
Website
rairich.blogspot.com

I'd say voice actor, but you seem to have a lot of those lol.

I'll throw my name in for scripting as well, possible editing. I always got As on my English papers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back