• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Help/Support ► programming question

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

sdr08

I would like to program a auto jump on several games that I play on the 3DS, and PS3, so do I need the development kits to do it, or is there a programming file I can edit on the cartage/disk itself? what's the best way to do this?

Twilightheaven

Twilight Warrior of the Stars
Awards
For most programming, people used C++ using either direct x or opengl for computer games because if it runs for the computer, then i could run for any home console, thats why they made packages for XBox controller usability and so forth. What you need is a GBA emulator of some sort in order to program a GBA game, the DS game is similar so thats why I chose the GBA. As for PS3, I have no idea.

Hillboy

MIA
Awards
I would like to program a auto jump on several games that I play on the 3DS, and PS3, so do I need the development kits to do it, or is there a programming file I can edit on the cartage/disk itself? what's the best way to do this?

As far as I know nothing exists that can help you do that

sdr08

thank guys for helping me out, the reason why I want to do this because I cant play most platforming games due of the lack use of my left hand. so I figured programming a mario game with the platforming in Zelda where you only have to push the control up to climb/jump. I want to play some platforming games without asking for help every 5 seconds

Nutari

The Scotsman
Awards
thank guys for helping me out, the reason why I want to do this because I cant play most platforming games due of the lack use of my left hand. so I figured programming a mario game with the platforming in Zelda where you only have to push the control up to climb/jump. I want to play some platforming games without asking for help every 5 seconds

The feels! Sorry mang. I think your next best bet is to find somebody with some programming/hacking know how. I think PS3 games are too difficult to crack since the ISOs are different. Whether it be because of the visual output or its blue ray nature, I don't know. As for the 3DS that should be relatively easy. You could also just try and find a 3DS emulator for your PC and map all the controls to one side of the keyboard. Not positive if I helped but hey, I tried. Good luck!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back