• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Profile Picture-- this is getting annoying, I know

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Star Light

Star Light-Star Bright
Ok, for as long as I rember, I've been trying to get a profile picture up. It still doesn't work. I asked a request shop to try resizing the image. I've tried resizing it myself. So can someone, tell me how they gor theirs on. Where I might have problems. Here's the picture I want...

Kairi-3.jpg - Image - Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Can someone help me with this please? I'll throw in rep for who ever can tell me (I mean for if the picture is on my profile page, not yours).

RuffPuff

Filthy Turnip
Awards
I can have a go at resising it. Give me a few.

EDIT: I gave it a try, and of corse, the exact same thing happened to me :/
Try "uploading from your computer", instead of uploading the image on photo bucket then bringing it over.

Last edited:

Darkslayers

Website
gamingsource.org
Ok, for as long as I rember, I've been trying to get a profile picture up. It still doesn't work. I asked a request shop to try resizing the image. I've tried resizing it myself. So can someone, tell me how they gor theirs on. Where I might have problems. Here's the picture I want...

Kairi-3.jpg - Image - Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Can someone help me with this please? I'll throw in rep for who ever can tell me (I mean for if the picture is on my profile page, not yours).

I resized it and went to upload on here and it said "unable to save".

Not sure whats going on.

Star Light

Star Light-Star Bright
See that's what happen to me. I tried on photobucket, and my computer. no luck neither or. The size and pixel amount is the right size, but it does not save. Always unable to be saved.

RuffPuff

Filthy Turnip
Awards
I am compleatly flabbergasted, lol dumbfounded. Mabey it is the image, to much colour or something.

Johnny Stooge

Hawkguy
Awards
Are you talking about Avatars or Profile Pictures? Avatars are easy to change.

However Profile Pictures are disabled.

Rix

:)
Awards
Why are they disabled in the first place? Because they're pointless, and nobody uses them in favor of just using their avatars.

Exactly + if we absolutely want pictures on our profiles, we can simply make a profile photo album and upload pictures there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back