• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Proclaimation

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lord of Chaos

Once more 'round the room we waltz.
Okay... you know I am getting tired of this rumor going around that simply states this:

"Xaldin is the Enigmatic Man"

Now, I created this thread, not to flame or spam, but to simply clear this up.

Xaldin is NOT the Enigmatic Man.

Main reasons why?

1. Xaldin is primarliy a weapon's based fighter. Hence the three weapons.

2. The EM is a very powerful being, harder in my opinion than Sephiroth was (the fight was a b*tch). Xaldin is the Thirteenth Organization member, the weakest.

3. Going with the reason above ^, the Enigmatic Man is more of a veteran as it is, come on, whether you've played FM like me, or read the conversation translations, He seems like more of a veteran or Senior of the XIII Organization.

Now, if you can give me a reason WHY Xaldin is the EM, please, state it.

Thank you all for your time.

Cael

Silver Member
Website
tinyurl.com
Even though your point of this is true and should be listened to....I just have something to say:

How can you say Xaldin is the weakest of the Org? He may be #13 but that doesn't really make him the weakest.

Lord of Chaos

Once more 'round the room we waltz.
He may not be the weakest, but I am going on the information given, saying that he is a rookie. After all, you could not have been in the Organization long if you are number 13.

Cloudy_Card

Juvenile Success
Website
photobucket.com
Actually, hes not #13. All those screenshots that have "the Thirteenth Order!" in them refer to the whole group. Riku is the #13 as far i can guess. Xaldin is probably #3,7,9 or 10 (#1 is DiZ and #2 is the EM

Silverwolf1500

The Silver Guardian
Cloudy_Card said:
Actually, hes not #13. All those screenshots that have "the Thirteenth Order!" in them refer to the whole group. Riku is the #13 as far i can guess. Xaldin is probably #3,7,9 or 10 (#1 is DiZ and #2 is the EM

No. I am pretty sure it has been confirmed that he is # 13.
And there is no proof that Xaldin is the EM.

Cael

Silver Member
Website
tinyurl.com
1. DiZ may not even have a number as in his rank is just Superior.
2. What number would Mickey be?

Archfire43

Mickey and Riku may not have number because they aren't "part" of the Organization, they just chose the path to the twilight, not to discover the mysteries of the heart. I wouldn't completly put down the fact that #13 maybe EM, lets face it some pretty crappy theroies have came and gone, but I wouldn't say that its correct either. Theres not enough information on either side to make a well formed oppion yet.

Milh_Amethyz

Mickey and Riku is wearing the Org Suit that Symbolized the XIII Organization but they didn't say that they'll be a part of them.

how the hell can Xaldin be the Weakest we don't even know how he fight....?

Non-Existant One

First of all Diz hasn't even been confirmed to be a member of the group. Just because he was seen talking to one of the members of the 13 Order doesn't make him a member.
Xaldin's rank hasn't been confirmed yet.
Based off of all those that wear the Org. coat the 13 members are as follows. (They are not listed in any perticular order.)

EM
Xaldin
the other "3" members in KH2 who have yet to be revealed.
Larxene
Lexaus
Axel
Marluxia
Zexion
Vexen
Riku
King Mickey
There that makes 13 members. Again basing this off of all those who we've seen wearing the Org. coat. Which means that Diz couldn't be a memb. of the "13th" Order if there is only supposed to be 13 memb's in it. If Diz is the leader than cool whatever, but untill it is confirmed by Nomura, mag. scans, or something then I wouldn't assume anthing at the moment. The one screen with Diz and the Em or whoever that Org. memb. was has a "supposed" translation of "We must not let them know of our plans Ansem." according to some people. This wouldn't proov Diz to be the leader. Just something I thought I'd clear up before anyone mentioned it, but in regards to what the supposed translation says I doubt that square would release info like that so early, and until Diz is confirmed to be Ansem I wont consider him to be Ansem no matter what the translation says. Regardless this is how things are.

Non-Existant One

Zexion the Master said:
Um, yeah Xaldin has been confirmed as the Thirteenth. You can go to pretty much any site with information on him and find this out.

No he hasn't. I just got done exploring many of the KH2 sites on the net and the only info they have on Xaldin is as follows.

kingdomhearts2.net

The new Organization member who was originally seen in a picture taken by IGN on the Kingdom Hearts 2 booth has been further revealed in a Jump magazine scan.

It has been revealed that his name is Xaldin and he has 3 different weapons.

- The magazine said the full name of "The Organization" is rather "XIII Organization", which you can tie back into Deep Dive.
- The white creatures' names are "Nobodies" and "Dusk" is a type of "Nobody."

He actually has 6 different weapons but I'm just posting exactly what the sites say.

kh2.co.uk

Hey Everyone!

Believe or not, E3 has still yet to begin, its all these damn early Press Conferences and such huge amount of coverage the big gaming sites are doing this year.

The folks over at IGN.com have been sneakily going around all the main booth's of E3 and have been taking snaps, including one of the Kingdom Hearts 2 booth!

But thats not all, the main banner featured in the Kingdom Hearts 2 booth features a picture of an unhooded "Organization" member!

Notes:
- Long hair, seemingly anyway (could be interpreted as in a bun also)
- Possible scar over his face, unless its his hair, haha
- His size is similar to that of Lexaeus'
- Two stick like weapons with a different blade on each end.
- Huge sideburns!

If the image to your right ain't enough: View Full Image

Man, too many updates before E3, jeez...

ansemreport.com

Has nothing but the mag scan.

sd.cubicnetwork.net Also known as Sora's Domain

From Shonen:
-The white creatures are called the Nobodies, just as many suspected. So yes, I was right, only the small ones are dusk, not all of them.
-The new Org member uses 6 weapons. How? I guess we'll see.
-His name is Xarudia... which turns into Xardin, and then Xaldin. Name translations suck. crying
-The Organization is just short for XIII Organization. (13th Organization/Order)
-The Org controls the Nobodies. (So once again, I stress that the Org are likely those who were cast off, while the Nobodies are the ones who had their hearts taken/killed.
-Those cool winged things are indeed Nobodies.
-The POTC (Pirates of the Carribean) world centers around Jack looking for his ship the Black Pearl with Ms. Swan. No word if Bloomie's character is going to be in the game though...
-Xaldin: "Once we obtain Kingdom Hearts we will become complete beings."
Obviously the Org isn't happy about being NEOs.
-Xaldin wants to kidnap Belle for a certain purpose... likely opening up KH again.

Those are some of the most well known KH2 sites that usually have the best and most accurate information. Since this is the case I have prooven that Xaldin's rank has not been confirmed. Just because you see a roman numural 13 all over a scan especially one with Xaldin you cant just assume that that is there rank. Keep in mind that there is Jap. text next to it and if you cant read Japanese then you cant just make assumptions as to what you think the text says or going around saying what you think the text should say. In other words going around making stuff up. But I'm not saying that your making stuff up. I'm just saying your miss informed.

Also if you want even more validity of this info here are the links to the sites were I got the info.

kingdomhearts2.net
http://www.kingdomhearts2.net/news2/headlines/118553290.shtml
kh2.co.uk
http://www.kh2.co.uk/index.php?subaction=showcomments&id=1116310439&archive=&start_from=&ucat=&
ansemreport.com
Has no info. No point in posting a link cause there is no link.
sora's domain
http://sd.cubicnetwork.net/ (Scroll down till you get to the post above the screen shots of mulan and Sora in that 25 second video clip)

You can still think that Xaldin is the 13th member of the 13th Order but you will be wrong until the official word is given by those that create the game and or by it's publishers and publications.(mag. scans, screen shots, etc.)

Darknetwork

i wonder, if the orgs goal is kingdom hearts then the heartless, would be a diversion for them to get the princess of hearts. since sora would go off fighting heartless while they/org gets the princesses hearts. just wondering. Possible story line even though not likely at all.

silent_riku

I study in singapore... but goin' back to am after
Dopes... you fools shouldn't even be discussin' on crap like this.... wait for the game and stop actin' like fools... but in any case... I must agree with Non-existent One... through out the forum... damn he's the only one who most a the time has great things to say... Xaldin... surely ain't E.M. the dude relies on six different weapons to help him fight for cryin' out loud!! now that is as weak a guy could go.... I mean six... SIX!!!! he should be 13th cuz he's just plain weak.... weak as stick.... I never seen a guy who needs six defferent weapons to survive... what a dope....

K

Knite

Personally, I think that Xaldin cant be the EM because hes...well more of a shifty brute than a wise cloaked fighter. I think that the EM is very wise. Like a person who uses confusing lines and riddles in his sentences.

And Xaldin seems like the kind of guy that wouldnt say anything at all.

Also, what place would the DWU be placed in. 'Cause hes in the Organization also, or at least he wears the same cloak.

Riku
Marluxia
Zexion
Lexaeus
Larxene
Vexen
Xaldin
Axel
DiZ
EM
DWU
King Mickey

Non-Existant One

Thanks for the complements silent_riku , and beastin4kh2 . There appreciated. However silent_riku I must say that just because Xaldin has 6 weapons doesn't make him weak. Think of it like this, The more weapons he has the more thorough he can be when he goes to kill something. Also It would probably take alot of skill to wield 6 weapons at a time, especially if your using telepathic/telekinetic powers and stuff like that. One more thing that doesn't make him seem weak to me is the fact that he has some pretty huge muscles, but strength isn't everything. Speed, smarts, and the persons initial skill to fight is also very important. After all, what good is strength if they dont know how to use it. But you still might be right. Sometimes early challenges are realy easy. So if this world comes early in KH2 then it might be easy. All though, sometimes early challenges are really hard it will most likely depend on the player. All we can do is wait for the game to come out.

And knite, the DWU probably isn't considered an Org. member anymore since he is most likely BHK, and when I made the list I was including all of those who we've seen in gameplay graphics of KHFM, KHCoM, and KH2. Most likely when they were composing the story and the characters for KH2 they were probably using DD and ASAS to help them and or inspire them to come up with ideas for new characters and story. They might have changed the purpose of the DWU or are trying to infer something about the DWU. But until we learn more about the significance of DD and ASAS in KH2 all we can do is compose theories about their significance.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back