• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Problems with the Command Board.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Anagram

Banned
Well that's a pretty good reason xD

Back to the subject, doesn't kids play Kingdom Hearts too? Wondering if the command board gives major problems for them 0-0

Tbh I think most of the "kids" that played it are us and grown up now. I don't know many kids that even know what KH is tbh.

BufferAqua

Bronze Member
Awards
Tbh I think most of the "kids" that played it are us and grown up now. I don't know many kids that even know what KH is tbh.
That is a good point.

I just searched up tips about the command board, and a person said that it was the KH version of monopoly?

Anagram

Banned
That is a good point.

I just searched up tips about the command board, and a person said that it was the KH version of monopoly?

Basically. It's very dumbed down monopoly. I think it was based on some Japan game too.

kuraudoVII

D'oh, I missed!
Awards
The Command Board is a modified version of Itadaki Street. It's a board game that generally has either Dragon Quest and Final Fantasy characters or (depending on the game) Dragon Quest and Nintendo characters in it. As far as I know, the only version of the game that was released outside of Japan was Fortune Street. If you're curious, The Runaway Guys have some videos of themselves and other guests playing the game on YouTube.

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards
If it gets a bit more refined and polished, Command board could even become a game of its own (or maybe they will just make a KH version of Itadaki Street, lol).

I've always found this mini-game ridiculously fun, especially when you sort of manage to "work together" with one AI to get the other one into red numbers (like collaborating with Hook to get at that stupid Peter Pan and his triple dice).

BufferAqua

Bronze Member
Awards
It's just too bad that the PS3 version of BBS isn't multiplayer.

Awards
Just roll, then buy a square, then roll, then buy a square. However, always look ahead to the next big color tile and the obstacles on the way there. Don't let your money get too low. You basically just want to run to the yellow, blue, green, and red tiles and then run back to the key. If you hit the key and then miraculously get enough points to win, you open your Hands and then use Navigator to turn yourself around. You also want to land on the Purple tiles a lot but if you get Captain Dark, you just pass someone else so he starts taking their money away instead of yours. I also like to spend a lot of time on those rolling block tiles. It shows how many times you have to move them to get the prize money.

Oh yes, NEVER buy someone else's square from them. It costs too many points. And place a lot of your own in hopes that someone will buy your square so your points shoot up.

BufferAqua

Bronze Member
Awards
Just roll, then buy a square, then roll, then buy a square. However, always look ahead to the next big color tile and the obstacles on the way there. Don't let your money get too low. You basically just want to run to the yellow, blue, green, and red tiles and then run back to the key. If you hit the key and then miraculously get enough points to win, you open your Hands and then use Navigator to turn yourself around. You also want to land on the Purple tiles a lot but if you get Captain Dark, you just pass someone else so he starts taking their money away instead of yours. I also like to spend a lot of time on those rolling block tiles. It shows how many times you have to move them to get the prize money.

Oh yes, NEVER buy someone else's square from them. It costs too many points. And place a lot of your own in hopes that someone will buy your square so your points shoot up.
Thank you so much for the info!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back