• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Problems with The Beatles remasters

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Superschlock

Don't you step out of line
Awards
Ok, so over the months I have been collecting all of the albums, and I got the last two today. I had problems in the past with my copy of The Beatles (White album) where the first disc skipped like crazy, so I had to get a second one. Then, a while later, I got Yellow Submarine, which also skipped on the last song (Yellow Submarine In Pepperland) but I thought "It's just one song that I won't listen to very often anyways, and I'll get a new one later." THEN, my last two came today. Let It Be was perfectly normal, but Past Masters, Vol. 1 had alot of chirps and skipping noises, though the songs themselves did not skip. Past Masters, Vol. 2, however, not only skipped on some songs, but IT WAS MISSING TWO SONGS ALTOGETHER. They never showed up on the disc.

So, I was wondering if any other people had problems with them, or I'm just really unlucky s1angrypple

These are the stero cds btw

Last edited:

Superschlock

Awards
No, some I bought from Amazon, and some from Barnes and Noble, all new, but I think the real problem now is that my computer is just too damn dusty

Superschlock

Awards
Yah I blowed in the disc thingy and it seemed to help, but they still skipped on the last three songs :mad:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back