• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Problems with myspace!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

*_ShIvA_*

I am new at this myspace thing and im kinda confused. i dont know how to do barely anything on it! I have no clue what i am doing. Ok well for starters how do you get the really cool looking backgrounds?

T

TheTerrorofDeath

Yeah if you need any more help just ask. Ive been on there for a long time so I know a few things :)

E

Eclipse

I am new at this myspace thing and im kinda confused. i dont know how to do barely anything on it! I have no clue what i am doing. Ok well for starters how do you get the really cool looking backgrounds?

lololololol a myspace newb. lemme break it down for ya homes.

Bulletin - a little post/news thing you can post up, that is basically what it is---a bulletin. All your friends can see it, but no one but your friends can.
Comments - you can comment your friends myspace just to say whats up or anything.
Blog - if you are familiar with xanga, you know what a blog is. It's a little post that you can put up, that people can read about what's going on in ur daily life. Almost like a bulletin, but people can comment it, and it's not as important.
Top 7 - I can't remember if it's Top 8 or Top 5 or whatever, but anyways, it's the 7 or 8 or 5 or whatever people that will show up on your friends list, they are basically your Top favorite friends. Viewers can see your other friends by clicking "view friends" i believe, but these lucky people are your Top 7/8/5/don't remember.

To get a myspace layout, which is the cool background you're referring to, you either make it, or find them

www.blogring.net

and www.createblog.com are some good places to find myspace layouts.

i think they use html code, so if you know how to do html code, you can make your own layout and codes.

just take the layout code, and post it in your "about me" area. your myspace will have a totally different layout

hope that helps.

also you can add and delete friends, and view pics and videos, and upload your own. hope that helps!! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back