• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Help/Support ► Problems with Mom

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Destiny's End

The Best in the World at What I Do
I got up this morning and I didn't know where my Mom was, and my brother was like, "Come on, we have to get a new phone for you." He had to get his fixed and I needed a new one because mine kept getting cut off even after the bill was paid.

So, we get on the road and we see our Mom driving back Home. It didn't strike me to leave her a note. I couldn't call her cell phone because my phone was cut off and she never answers her phone, let alone check it.

I came home and she put a suitcase in my brother's room and put my bags out in the hallway (I was on vacation from College) signifying that she wanted us both to get out. She locked herself in her room, and I couldn't understand why she was so mad. It wasn't until later when I turned my phone off, then on because it was acting up and found that she left two, very angry, voicemails. Not only that, I didn't even know she called because it wasn't in my call history. She was yelling, and told us both to leave her alone and to never come back.

Why does she get so dramatic about everything? Not too along ago, she threw my brother out for coming home at around 2 (even though he does it all the time), and she never lets people explain. She never confronts anybody about it and just locks herself in the room and doesn't let me even talk to her unless it's on the phone. You can't get through to her. What is wrong with my family?

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
Damn. That's pretty tough...

I don't know what I can offer except wishes for good luck.

15th member

Nah, its just normal.Maybe she is used of you guys asking permission to go out before doing it, and she'll probably forgive you two. Even if you did the stupidiest thing on Earth, your mom will always forgive you. ^___^

K

Kegluneq

I figure that your mom is going through some stressful situation right not.
I think you should be there for her. Even if she doesn't accept you around now.
Just don't annoy her. I know that sounds impossible.

Shade737

Silver Member
My mother acts like that. Sometimes its a real pain since it happens with no way of preventing it. If I was you I would cofront her about it and ask her whats wrong and try to expalin yorself when you get a chance.

Destiny's End

The Best in the World at What I Do
Nah, its just normal.Maybe she is used of you guys asking permission to go out before doing it, and she'll probably forgive you two. Even if you did the stupidiest thing on Earth, your mom will always forgive you. ^___^

That's something like what she said. She will always love me no matter what. But my brother, that's another story. Unless he changes his ways, those two will never get along.

Thanks, Everyone.

Wicked

absurdiam
When my my mum gets angry I just nod. In your case, I think that when she is upset just go give her a hug and don't say anything. It works you know. Even do it after...in the morning or somthing. Don't even say 'I love you" or anything. Watch her emotionally melt in your arms.

saratp

Bronze Member
Awards
Along with almost everyone, I think when that happens you should let her cool off a little.
Then try to talk to her and find out why she is so mad over nothing, then maybe try to work something
out to where it wont happen again.

Best I can do, hope you work everything out! :]

Efflictim

cuck
Awards
^^ Don't listen to him. Just wait for to come out and maybe still give her some alone time. After a while ask her why she was mad. Tell her you're sorry even if you didn't do anything wrong. Tell her you love her and then leave. And don't walk away with your head down that'll make it worse. Leave with your head up high and be confident that she'll forgive you for whatever you did. Don't worry everything we'll be fine, trust me.:)

keybladelegacy

~*Youll be my Living Legacy~*KBL
Website
www.landofdeparture.webs.com
Well you should tell her that if you cant tell your family whats wrong who can you tell. That locking yourself in the room wont solve anything your just keep things bottled up. But you should let her have her space and when she wants to talk about it she will. If you really care(or she wont tell you in a matter of time) then you should do whatever you can to talk to her,eventually. Hopefully it will get better.:D!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back