• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Problems with casting magic and Mushroom XIII

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Quexinos

I have not posted here in years... I forgot I was even a member... but recently I got a PS3 and Kingdom Hearts 1.5 and 2.5. I enjoyed 1.5 a lot and remembered why Kingdom Hearts is my favorite game... however, 2.5 wasn't quite how I remembered it and right now I'm ready to rage quit for the second time (first time being Roxas fight in TWTNW)

I know there's probably a TON of topics about Mushroom XIII, and in fact, I'm pretty sure I've read some. I don't want to bump a topic that's years old though and I have a specific problem that I've googled that I can't find the answer to.

I've seen a LOT of videos and strategy guides saying to use wisdom form, equip beserk, and start off by casting thundaga until your MP runs out

BUT

Here is the problem and this seems to only effect me and I don't get why.

20160610_014109_HDR.jpg

My problem is when I reach a certain point of low MP after I've cast thundaga a bunch of times in a row (and ONLY thundaga), I can't cast it anymore despite having MP. I feel like I could do the wisdom form one IF I could fix this. I don't have time to cast cure because he falls if I do. I don't get why literally everyone else who plays this game can cast thundaga until their MP runs out except me. I've seen videos of it but it doesn't seem to work that way for me. Does anyone know how to fix this? The only thing I can think of is I have 140 MP, but like I'd imagine others who played the game have the same amount?

I'm just really frustrated and I'm wondering why this seems to only plague me.

Also, I've read all the other strats... so you don't need to post your own (unless you have one I haven't heard :p) this is just specifically wondering why I can't cast thundaga when everyone else can.

Thanks in advance and sorry for another topic about this mushroom. If it's better to bump an old topic, let me know.

EDIT
am i allowed to delete posts... okay I guess I had MP charge turned on... somehow... I don't remember ever turning it on, it must have been a fluke... I was honestly starting to think this was some massive prank and someone was going to jump out and yell that I was on candid camera

EDIT II
And as I thought it would, the Wisdom lighting/berserk method was what worked for me.

so how is everyone.. i'm really sorry I wasted everyone's time with this :(
you can delete/lock or whatever. I'll be around when I get caught up on the series.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back