• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Problems playing Birth by Sleep -Please Help-

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

thesupersakura

When playing kingdom hearts birth by sleep does it continuously ask you if you want to quit the game as in if you were to press the home button on your psp? I keep having this problem, I bought the bundle pack from GameStop so I'm thinking it got damaged in shipping because I keep having this problem. If anyone can help that'd be great.

VentusVictory

Awards
Riding the Battle Subway to Gamestop for Dissidia
The same happened to mine and a lot of other people who ordered the bundle. This exact problem caused me to lose the final boss fight as Ventus where you have to spin the nub and spam "X." Someone told me to turn the PSP upside down (screen facing floor) for a few seconds so that the UMD could be read easier. With that advice, I tried it and it worked. The problem hasn't occured since (BBS is my only PSP game, so I'm not sure if the same pertains to other games or if you have to turn it upside down whenever you put in a new UMD).

My cuz says that his PSP-3000 (piano black) and mine (bundle Mystic Silver) have a different material made up on the back. My idea is that this may cause the game UMD slot not to close or allow the UMD to sit properly. Mine's been okay the past day or two, but if you have your GS reciept, see if you can get your PSP exchanged. There are other threads about this situation (one started by me), so feel free to browse those.

Good Luck!

thesupersakura

The same happened to mine and a lot of other people who ordered the bundle. This exact problem caused me to lose the final boss fight as Ventus where you have to spin the nub and spam "X." Someone told me to turn the PSP upside down (screen facing floor) for a few seconds so that the UMD could be read easier. With that advice, I tried it and it worked. The problem hasn't occured since (BBS is my only PSP game, so I'm not sure if the same pertains to other games or if you have to turn it upside down whenever you put in a new UMD).

My cuz says that his PSP-3000 (piano black) and mine (bundle Mystic Silver) have a different material made up on the back. My idea is that this may cause the game UMD slot not to close or allow the UMD to sit properly. Mine's been okay the past day or two, but if you have your GS reciept, see if you can get your PSP exchanged. There are other threads about this situation (one started by me), so feel free to browse those.

Good Luck!
Thanks so much VentusVictory! I of course have my GS receipt but it said in my booklet if there is any problem with my psp then to not contact the store I bought it from but Sony themselves. Maybe I will try GS first and see what goes from there. I will do as you said and hold the psp upside down. I hope it works for me as it did for you! Thanks again I really appreciate it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back