• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Help/Support ► Problems All Around.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tsuki-chan

つきこ
Awards
My siblings are adults now (25,22, and 19) so they wont get hit really.

I'd like to buy a cassete but where can I hide it? My mom pretty much looks everywhere, she's thinking of putting cameras in our house 'cause she doesnt trust my brother or I.

Tsuki-chan

つきこ
Awards
Yeah, but I'm not sure or not if it'd work. I mean my mom use to hit us a lot, now she's doesnt do it as much because of tighter security and stuff like that. She just yells a lot and insults me a lot (which makes me feel worse than getting hit, but she'll be nice to other people), and hits sometimes, but that wouldnt work in trying to improve anything would it?

skilled keyblada

1. Forget anything good that could happen with your Mum, if it's as bad as you've made it sound, and I was in your position, I'd..probably end up with a never-ending hate towards her.... it's not like you've done anything wrong. Seems as though she hates you.... which yes, I know, doesn't help the depression part. Perhaps having a chat to her about the whole thing could slightly help things if you're forgiving...if she ignores you trying to help things out between the two of you, stuff her. Try get through the time you have to stay with her for as long as possible. If not, report it, it'd be bull to keep it all in.

2. School and study , meh... I can't say I have too much advice for you there. I'm not a study person myself. I'll be able to relate to this once school gets harder...it's quite easy now, even though I fail most exams. But hell, year 8... I don't feel as though they matter, even though they do. But yeah, perhaps try getting a tutor? that's if your Mother allows you to >.> anyway, yeah..

3. The whole depression thing, I suppose a lot of people can relate, including myself. I'm not going into personal details, but try stick near or be doing the one thing that makes you happy. Even if it's just a good friend you can talk to. If you're like how I used to be, and don't have anything to keep you happy... just wait , something will come...happens with getting older I suppose...older you get, better life gets..sometimes :/ But be warned, don't be an idiot by taking drugs, starting to smoke, cutting yourself, etc. You get the idea.

╬ProperArtist╬

Instantly Classic
Awards
Website
the13thmember.deviantart.com
Please read my first post before posting. I know it's kinda long but it'd help you understand more. Also dont give me any crap or other stuff like that please, I trust KHI that's why I'm asking YOU for help.

I've been stuggling so much lately with life, and I really dont know what to do. I'm tired/stressed/confused/sad and much more. Let me start with my biggest problem.

1. My mom:
Ever since I was little my mom been the greatest pain towards me. She would use to hit me for no reason, like looking in a shopping bag just because it is counted as being nosey. Though ever since then I've been trying to please her, so that maybe just maybe she'll start to like me. Now though she doesnt really hit me, but teases me and yells at me for no reason. She'll yell at me for the simplest of things, like if I drop a piece of paper on the floor, she'll say(here's something currently she's done): WHY THE HELL DID YOU JUST THROW THAT DAMN PIECE OF PAPER ON THE FLOOR!!!??? PICK IT THE HELL OFF THE FLOOR!!!
I really dont get it. Why does she treat me and my siblings this way. She'll be nice to other children. She'll say "Good Job, high five!!" or " That's really good!!-and simile-" to other children.
About a month ago, we met a new family. My mom kept going on telling me about how there daughter was so sweet, and so kind she is, and that she's had it so hard and I should be nice to her.
..............................I admit, I'm jealous and pissed off at that. She's only known that child like what 2 days and she's saying nice things about her and supporting her. She known me for 13 years. She didnt support me when my friend died or when I suffered depression. All she did was say "Suck it up."

So my question for help is, what can I do to please her? What am I doing wrong? and any other info would be good.

My second problem:

2. Stress and School:
I've been so stressed out with school lately. I havnt been able to sleep good at all. I'm trying to keep up with my grades and I've been failing lately. I use to get all A's and maybe a B but now I keep getting A's and B's and a C or 2. I dont know how to work it all out, and how to have fun anymore or just say "take a break." My friends have suggested "cutting myself" or "taking extra pills so that I get a quick high feeling and I'll be relieved of all my problems for that moment" or something new that I've heard about from school, is where you hang yourself( well not completely hang yourself where you die) but after a few seconds you let go and you feel a high feeling that will comfort you. I'm trying to really not go that way and try to find something else to help me.

So my question for help is: How can I relax more, how can I get better grades, what's a better way to get rid of the stress? Any other help would be nice.

and last problem:

3. Depression:

About 3 years ago, I started to really feel depressed. I'd think about running away or suicide. I'm starting to feel that feeling again, and I dont want it to get outta control. My parents didnt help me at that time, but my friends kept helping me tell I felt...happy again, and trust me they stayed on me constantly. ( I was in Germany though at that time and I'm in America now) I dont want to take theropy(sp?), or take depression pills. My mom tells me it's a waste of time and money so she wouldnt help me anyway.

So my question for help is: What can I do to help my depression? What can I do to feel happy again? Any other info would be nice.

~tsukiusagimochi

1)The parent thing is hard to deal with. Your mom has the same mentality that most parents have along the way....and in away like my father used to have. They feel like they must harden you, make you tougher, give you that edge that makes you tough on the outside and inside, because they know how it is out there in the real world so they say and do what they can to prepare you for such a struggle. But what most don't realize is we can take critisim, cruelty, backstabbing, disloyalty, and apathy from those around us from others that don't matter to us. But that those close to us are the one's that make us suffer the most. They fail to realize it so they make us all the more depressed and "dead" on the inside. My solution is just to try to sit down have a converstaion of how you feel, how she makes you feel I mean really tell her what you feel on the inside and what her actions do to you. If that doesn't work or just makes her angrier just do everything you can to make her stop talking to you. Meaning do everything she says to make her leave you alone. If she can't understand your feelings and realize what she's doing, then you have to cut her loose as best way you can...and since you have to live with her for 4-5 plus more years....its best to cut off all communication with her as best you can.

2) I felt sometimes as you did, not killing myself in essence, but the tension and struggle to maintain your grades still gets to you. Your going through a change in which your mind is beginning to become more developed, and your beginning to understand and see things better now than ever before. Your beginning to mature. Trust me it hit me about your same time, and I've been a different person because of it, I think more, and at first my grades took a drastic shift...but after knowing what was happening I grasped better control and got back on top again. Don't worry just read, draw, write poems and stories to easy your mind...go watch movies, play video games, or do like I do and help others with their problems....

3) The depression aspect, I too have been there you feel alone and thrown into a cycle, a sea of despair. You feel emotionally weakened and drained, for what ever the reason maybe. I was like you only my problems came from and still do come from asborbing others emotions and sorrows, so that those in suffering don't have to, and in doing so I harmed myself emotionally, because that pain was left inside me and I carried it as my own...with no help from anyone...I still continue to do the same help people and be that guiding light to all those who need, even if It means I suffer to do so. Trust me we all suffer at one point in our life times, some just go through it earlier than others. Don't worry your sorrow, your torment, and your suffering will be over soon or may not...you just have to have alittle faith....being depressed doesn't mean you have to give up...it just means you must fight harder to live the life you want, and be the person your meant to be. God puts obstacles like this in our paths for a reason....he knows how far we can go and he knows our breaking points...just look at this as a test....

finally to sum it up, your life is precious, charish it, just because your life seems like a living hell as it is now, don't let such things stand in your way of doing what you were meant to do with it. YOu must not worry on the bad, but on the good of whats to come. Just have some faith. You must appreciate your life, to truely understand it, you are experiencing the worst that life has to offer, so you after all this will know what it means to appreciate your life unlike others...Through your pain you will understand your purpose, you will understand what it means to live. Fight, fight everday...for what you want....for those who do love you and care about you.....you can do it...just have alittle faith...and as always I'm here whenever you need me.

the one whom helps others, but not helps....

~Fallen Angel~

She was emotionally and physically abusive and she has the right to defend herself against abuse. BAM, right in the face. Problem solved.

dude you need to shut up and stop talkin out of your ass right now...she needs help..you don't just stand there say its gonna be okay, tell her to retaliate and set her off. its much more complicated than that. I'm guessing you've never been in that type of situation.

when one's in such a state and has suffered such for so long....you begin to become withdrawn from everyone and everything you have your hands in (involved in) like I said its not enough to be sympathized with but its entirely different to be empathized with and to truely be understood...

-Mint-

Website
www.drunkmonkeyproductions.net
Shit... that game where you hang yourself and get a quick high... just DON'T DO IT.

My friend died from that game. It's called many names, but we called it 'Fly High'. Basically, you put something round your neck so that you cut off your air, and blood to the head. Then, when you're about to pass out, you quickly release whatever it is and then the blood rushes into your head and you get quick high. That's it.

Well, my friend was home alone and he tried it by hanging himself from his closet with a belt. He wasn't able to get the belt off his neck in time, and he passed out. Then he couldn't breathe, and was found dead when his parents got home.

Don't do it. Don't.

Shit... that game where you hang yourself and get a quick high... just DON'T DO IT.

My friend died from that game. It's called many names, but we called it 'Fly High'. Basically, you put something round your neck so that you cut off your air, and blood to the head. Then, when you're about to pass out, you quickly release whatever it is and then the blood rushes into your head and you get quick high. That's it.

Well, my friend was home alone and he tried it by hanging himself from his closet with a belt. He wasn't able to get the belt off his neck in time, and he passed out. Then he couldn't breathe, and was found dead when his parents got home.

Don't do it. Don't.

Use a belt?
thats the silliest thing I've heard today..

-Mint-

Website
www.drunkmonkeyproductions.net
It's part of the game, and it's not silly at all you inconsiderate dckweed. This may sound bad but you should remember that the people who read these messages are real. This place is a public place. Saying 'A belt? He killed himself with a belt? Oh, that's silly!' doesn't make you stand out well. I can't believe you would honestly say something like that, he was a good friend too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back