• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Problem with the Site's Character Pages

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
Awards
Website
sites.google.com
As I was navigating through the site, looking for some character descriptions, I noticed that the links for both the Birth By Sleep page and the 358/2 Days page all (or at least, all of the ones I clicked) led to "404 Not Found" errors (example link).

This problem is non-existent for the Kingdom Hearts and Kingdom Hearts II pages (as their layout is significantly different), and the Chain of Memories page (which had a layout very similar to the two dysfunctional pages) worked just fine for me.

It looked like a lot of work went into making those two pages, and I would hate for it all to go to waste. Just wanted to give you guys a heads up, because I don't think this problem is specific for me (but of course, I've been wrong before).

Turn

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ~&#
Awards
Website
flavors.me
Marly and I have both had this problem, as well, so it's definitely not just you.

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
No worries, it's being fixed. I re-did the CoM characters a few nights ago, so that's why they work.

Awards
Website
sites.google.com
I noticed the links to all of the pages for BBS/Days are formatted differently, so I figured that was the problem.

As long as you guys know about it, I'm content :).

(case closed)

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
Days should be all fixed now, too.
That just leaves BBS and coded.

Thanks! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back