• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Problem with mickey helping....

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

quiz36

im fightin demyx at hollow bastion n i hav died lik a hundred times (not really) but mickey wont come help me. wats goin on? how many times do i have to die?

square-enix

Pederast
Website
www.newsvine.com
he doesnt come to help u then. i myself have never gotten a chance to use him but from what others say, when u die against
Spoiler Spoiler Show
u get to use him

Fire Tears

Spoiler Spoiler Show

square-enix

Pederast
Website
www.newsvine.com
Spoiler Spoiler Show

E

Eclipse

omg. you put mikail's animation in your sig and it STILL says "made by mikail" ahahahahahaha

*ahem* anyways yes mickey only appears during some battles. for a list of all the battles, check the spoiler forum :p

Senior_Superboy

Fire Tears said:
Spoiler Spoiler Show
I know for a fact you get to use him during that fight, ive done it twice, and also in beast's castle, when your fighting the door to the dungeon, if you die you get him, but who knows, these things may vary.

Rikus_DarkAngel

Well when i did against Xaldin, Mickey helped me out and i got to use him.
It was really good, but i had a hard time at first getting use to his moves.
But its still pretty awesome! =D
As for Demyx, It took me 5 times till i beat him and just keep using the reaction button on the little water dudes. and watch out for his water moves. I used reflect sometimes. but ya...i can't really explain it heh ^^;;;

Lightning Blade

Mickey is weirder to control. What you do is charge 3 drive bars by constantly pressing triangle and when they are full you go to Sora and press triangle and he is fully healed. If you die as mickey he stays at 1 health, uses a potion on Sora and jumps away.

Freya

Roger ELizabeth DeBris
Awards
The second time I fought Xaldin, (He is my favorite boss! Aside from Demyx, so I have a special save for them) I died purposfully just to use Mickey. It's weird seeing him fighting! I love it. He attacks really fast also, which can help you with rage issues o.o

KhII--Fenrir

he was stronger than me until i turned lvl 60 (when i got ultima) but he is cool. he has a magic attack called pearl and he jumps really high

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back