• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Problem with finishing my ff games

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Cid Highwind

The Captain
idk about anyone else, but do any of you get like near the very end of a final fantasy game and just stop playing? this has happened to me with like the past 4 final fantasy games i have played.

maybe it's just me, but i will literally get very close to the end of the game (and i could beat it if i wanted to) and just move on to another video game. this has happened with X, VII, XII (i still haven't beaten this game yet), and X-2.

like i said, maybe it's just me but does anyone else ever have this problem?

Koji

Still Alive
Awards
I used to do that in the past (when games were cheaper), but nowadays I finish all my games. I progress very slowly though. I havent finished FF8, FF9 or FF12, but I did get far into them.

Sir Jecht

Pro Assassino Attivista
Awards
I haven't finished XII either but that's because I have no FF to play after it currently so I refuse to finish it. The only time I don't finish a FF game is if I no longer have the memory card (FFVIII) or if I hate the game (FFX-2 and maybe FFX).

I have no real problem finishing my games when I'm towards the end but sometimes when I am near the end I won't go on because don't want it to end just yet (FFVI,FFVII,FFIX,FFXII). For me it's just hard to let go or rather turn the PS2 off when the screen says THE END.

Byakuya

For me, this only happens when I'm replaying a game, but it's never at the end of it. Recently I just picked up Final Fantasy Tactics: War of the Lions, and I've pretty much given up on continuing the game for a while because Wiegarf is such a mong with his Holy Sword job command. It's so ghey that I'm actually planning to get the Dark Knight before I go to the monastery so I can uber pwnt him. D:

Anywho, it really only happens to me around parts of the game when I know there's a ghey boss that's going to be a pain in the ass, which is usually somewhere in the middle of the game. =x

S

Shadow Soldier

Maybe you just don't want it to end? Maybe you like the fact "that sunava-bitch is still there" ?

Roxas9001

Bronze Member
I dont have a problem finishing mne once I finish them I stop playing them (FFX,FFX-2,& FF8) but I lost FF8. they collect dust when I get tired of them.

jk4eva

Sometimes I'd delay going to the final stage or beating the final boss, I guess because I want that suspense to build up.
While I want to see the ending, at the same time I don't want it to end either. But there are other times when I'm not feeling motivated enough to play... like right now for FFXII.

Still, I get what you're saying.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back