• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Probably stupid

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

KH Mage

probably not, say that sora has another side of the heart (aka BHK) so then why would there be another sora. There'd be three different soras. If BHK is the other part of sora's heart how could there be another side? So to answer everything probably not. sorry if I confused everyone.

TTBK2

Awards
Yes, it is possible. The GEU seems to be a good candidate to me. But it is highly doubtful. And remember, BHK is not another Sora, so to speak.

EDIT: He doesn't have to be split up by just his heart. There could be another way that he could have a connection to another person. Like when he turned into a heartless....

MilkMan20206

ok it was just a question because in either ASAS/ or Deep dive those guys on the rock one of them sayd u look like sora but it could be some one other than bhk

O

Onewingedangel6

i don't think their is another sora. when they say linking sora to sora it means liking sora to sora's friends

paka

was it ever confirmed that bhk is sora in another demension or part of soras heart? or did i miss soemthing.

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards
It is probable, but also not likely. Like everyone said. When Sora lost his heart, he became incomplete. I believe at that time, BHK was having his Awakening. The fact of the matter is what side of him would it be? There is no room for any other. Sora is still himself. He lost his heart, not his body. If he did, then there would be another mysterious character, similar to BHK, that we've overlooked. The unknown sitting on a rock, Is most likely BHK. I had this theory before, but I passed it when I realized that DWU was BHK. At first I wasn't sure, but now I am 100%. And besides, have we seen any others? I mean
Ansem=DiZ
Kairi=Namine
Sora=BHK
We have yet to see a third form of each.
So when you see a third form of Sora, Ansem, or Kairi, then PM me, so that I may punch myself in the stomach. If so then I was right, and I have total pwnage over everyone who said I was wrong.

paka

how is he incomplete if he was returned to original body and state of mind and belief in light. my theorie is that bhk and sora are 2 totaly different people. im not sayin im 100 %right,im just sayin what i think

paka

but the bhk theorie will never end till the release so im done arguing about it hehe

paka

oh yeah i do think ansem is diz, and maybe kairi and namine,idk bout that not enough info yet. just to be on good terms too

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back