• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

probably stupid but...

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

KB

Stay gold. Bang.
Same fashion interests.
SE these days.
*shakes head*

imasecretadmirer

speaking of bad fashion sense, has anyone else noticed that Nomura has some kind of realized fetish with zippers? most all the characters have a zipper or 20! even the enemies sport numerous zippers, some enemies even has body parts fully devoted to them...

BeastlyKillaKreg

imasecretadmirer said:
speaking of bad fashion sense, has anyone else noticed that Nomura has some kind of realized fetish with zippers? most all the characters have a zipper or 20! even the enemies sport numerous zippers, some enemies even has body parts fully devoted to them...

yes, i noticed that yesterday when fighting the twilight thorn. HUGE zipper.

and when i looked at the pic, his boots are the same as teh org members. you can rarely see theirs, but thats the 1st thing i noticed.

ironfists

thats not Xehanort, but it is his heartless. you can tell because he has th heartless symbol. and if u read the ansem reports only heartless that are artificially created have that symbol.

Coolfire_Sora

BeastlyKillaKreg said:
yes, i noticed that yesterday when fighting the twilight thorn. HUGE zipper.

and when i looked at the pic, his boots are the same as teh org members. you can rarely see theirs, but thats the 1st thing i noticed.

Never noticed that till now.. But your right its true >.>

O

Orochi Yashiro

Not, important now, but that might have been some cool info earlier.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back