• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Probably selling my account...

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Wilderness

Awards
Hey everyone.

I'm pretty much done with this game, and it's ridiculousness. SENA started to look as if they were heading in the right direction (finally) but it never really happened, and I'm quite fed up.

Sure there have been improvements, objectively speaking, but the game feels more like a chore now. The cost for VIP or jewels is a joke, the almighty Top Tier Banner should just be renamed iKairi KH2 banner, and since the introduction of Pets, with Esuna, the status-affect traits have been EVEN MORE common when rolling.

If you want any info regarding the account, let me know.
Currently have:
Fairy Stars +33
KH II Namine (tier 7 copy, 1 orb)
iKairi EX (183% guilt, HP & DEF traits, SC2 skill)
Days Riku (fully guilted w/DEF trait, ATKB 4 Max Lux+)
HD Xion (fully guilted, STR & Ground-60% traits, ATKB 4 Max Lux+)
KH 0.2 Terra (fully guilted, STR trait, ATKB 5 Max)
KHIII Sora EX (fully guilted, STR & Extra Attack traits, ATKB 5 Max)

As well as a lot more medals, including a lot of the VIP medals. 4 x Mickey&Brooms, 42 x Mirrors, lots of Chip and Dales, lots of XP medals, as well as some Scrooges). 0 coins currently but will doing dailies until it sells or change my mind...

Message me for any info!

Recon

Art of War
Awards
this is lower than selling a WoW or an RS account

glws

Alpha Baymax

On a scale of α to ζ.
Awards
Correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't selling your account against the terms and conditions of the game?

Wilderness

Awards
Correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't selling your account against the terms and conditions of the game?

Thats possible - however, as bad as it sounds, after a decade of homebrewing PSP’s, soft modding Wii’s, R4DS carts, Wii-U hacks, 3DS soundhax, morally speaking this is a drop in the ocean haha.

I’m not looking to extort anybody, and I’m not even looking for that much money for it. I have a lot of very good medals, and won’t likely be playing NA anymore - would rather forward the account onto someone more appreciative of it than me. I’ve spent hundreds on the account through months and months of VIP and additional pulls, so I don’t just want to delete it entirely.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back