• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Prize for Sentiment In BBS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jozi

Du-dun-dananana Calibrations!
Hidden_Gem.PNG
. So the picture above represents the prize you get for beating Vanitas's Sentiment. I know it is called "Hidden Gem", but I have idea to what it is for? Discuss, and does anybody know what it will do(ultima weapon probably)?

αsiя

space coke
It's a synthesis item
You can also get another one in Mirage Arena

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Isn't the title a bit of a spoiler for people trying to avoid spoilers. They may not want to know theres a sentiment in the game

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
This IS the Spoilers section though

I know but people outside the spoilers section can see the title of the last thread that had a post and they could see that there is a sentiment in BBS and they could think that since the KH II FM+ has a secret boss as a sentiment, that the secret boss is another sentiment and be a bit upset.

Iwrestledabearonce

Δdrug gangΔ
Awards
Well, the fact that there's a Sentiment in the game isn't really a spoiler. It's not saying whom the Sentiment is for, so it's up to people's imagination.

Yuuki

I'm the darkness within the shadows
im guessing its for ultima. the name sound kinda rare as in special for something special a.k.a ultima! :O

chex

Someone needs to find out what this gem synthesizes into

Venitas

I believe Lissar or Krexia said (in the translation request thread) that its like a command item tht automatically turns ur character into their LVL 3 style change, or something to that effect

Lissar

Ultra-sleek Librarian
When you use it to synth a Command, it Masters the Command automatically (without having to gain CP for it.) The same with all synth material, it will also give that Command an added ability, though what that ability (or kind of ability) is I haven't found out. I suppose I could go actually synth something with it to see, but...

edit: I tried it, but it only gave me an HP Prize Up. Wee, how exciting. The prize is, unfortunately, not worth the effort it takes to get it.

Also, the ability it gives you is completely random. You might get a good one, or a completely worthless one. It's much faster to use the ability specific ores and crystals.

Last edited:

megatron532

Website
www.youtube.com
When you use it to synth a Command, it Masters the Command automatically (without having to gain CP for it.) The same with all synth material, it will also give that Command an added ability, though what that ability (or kind of ability) is I haven't found out. I suppose I could go actually synth something with it to see, but...

edit: I tried it, but it only gave me an HP Prize Up. Wee, how exciting. The prize is, unfortunately, not worth the effort it takes to get it.

Also, the ability it gives you is completely random. You might get a good one, or a completely worthless one. It's much faster to use the ability specific ores and crystals.

Wow, that sucks. But Hp Prize Up is the ability you got?

I hope it's something different in the English version. Probably not, but they added a boss in Kingdom Hearts for us(Sephiroth).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back