• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Prison Inmate escapes Metal Gear Solid Style

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Rain

I breathe music.
Awards
Website
inferno.khinsider.com
"In true gamer fashion a Turkish man has escaped from a German prison Solid Snake style by making use of a cardboard box.

The man hid in the box at the end of a shift of his prison job of making stationery and was carried out by a courier service along with other boxes. The inmate then cut through a tarp in the truck and jumped out shortly after the vehicle left the prison grounds. The driver eventually noticed the tarp flapping in the wind and reported the cut to the police.

Beate Peters, the warden of the Willich prison presumes that the man had accomplices outside the prison, and a manhunt is underway throughout western Germany."

Wow.I never thought it was possible to happen.

Prison Inmate Escapes Metal Gear Solid Style

Byronic Hero

Resonance of Darkness
Awards
Thats cool and all, but I bet he gets caught in a stupid way. Just watch.

Avalon

?Templar King?
Website
knightly-gamers.com
Thats cool and all, but I bet he gets caught in a stupid way. Just watch.

That's what I was thinking. I'll bet that he probably hasn't even left the country. He's probably still rather close to the jail. Just at someones house laughing and enjoying himself that he got out.

Also, how the hell didn't Mail Man or whoever picked the boxes up notice how heavy the damn box was? Was the dude 50 pounds or something? I'd be a little suspicious in the least if I found a box that was extremely heavy coming from a prison. Then again, you never know, he could have been in on the jail break. Can't rule that out.

Rorschach

I can picture it going like this.
just-a-box.jpg

Zen

Silver Member
Awards
Ha! Who said you couldn't learn anything from playing video games, just another lesson to those rabble rousers to show that video games aren't the devils work.

Man, I gotta try that sometime, I must kill my teacher and then escape prison. :D

Hypoxium

stuff
Awards
Smart.

Video games have come a long way.

I really doubt that he snuck away in a box because of MGS, he might not even played MGS before.

If I was in prison, I would have alot more on my mind than video games.

A

Azrael

"In true gamer fashion a Turkish man has escaped from a German prison Solid Snake style by making use of a cardboard box.

The man hid in the box at the end of a shift of his prison job of making stationery and was carried out by a courier service along with other boxes. The inmate then cut through a tarp in the truck and jumped out shortly after the vehicle left the prison grounds. The driver eventually noticed the tarp flapping in the wind and reported the cut to the police.

Beate Peters, the warden of the Willich prison presumes that the man had accomplices outside the prison, and a manhunt is underway throughout western Germany."

Wow.I never thought it was possible to happen.

Prison Inmate Escapes Metal Gear Solid Style

Videos games do teach a guy something, you hear that Hillary Clinton and Jack Thompson!!

VIDEO GAMEZ ZE R EDUKATIONAAAAL!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back