• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Prison Break

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Trunks

Bronze Member
Awards
This is one of my favorite shows. Great cast with an awesome storyline with a lot plot twists.

Trunks

Bronze Member
Awards
*Spoilers*

I liked all the seasons, especially season 3. Where they got into another an unzanitized prison in a latin country across the border. The conditions in that prison were horrible with no rules and the inmates were worse where you had to really fend for yourself.

Home bound

Just Caaaalm Down
The ending was perfect. "We're free. Finally we are free." R.I.P Michael Scofield.

Home bound

Just Caaaalm Down
It's interesting to note that Robber Knepper, the guy that played the sadistic killer, Theodore bagwell aka T-Bag will reprise his role in an A&E show called "Breakout Kings" about US Marshalls on the hunt for fugitives. Knepper said he will only do it if his character won't die.

Everytime I see T-Bag on screen, I sometimes think even the actor is a stone cold killer.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back