• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Princesses of heart again??

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

fantasygurl1227

I'm not normal, thanks for noticing
door-to-darkness said:
i understand i also heard they wanted to kidnap belle from the beast..wonder whats that about
the organization needs the princesses of heart to get to kingdomhearts so they can become real beings again, so yes this means (probably anyway) that the princesses of heart are in danger again this also includes kairi

anyone but me

i dont think that the princess of heart will be returning, despite what some websites may say. I don't believe Nomura to be that uncreative with his storylines, that he would use the same plot line twice

Zero Sora

Now comes with 50% more bullshit
Awards
actually the princesses of heart and Kairi being in danger would be a good way to re-unite Sora and Kairi... but i kinda think the princesses of heart thing is over now

Jacob Twilight

First, there are only seven princesses of heart. Second, the princesses were used to open the final keyhole to darkness- not Kingdom Hearts. They might use the princesses again, but it would be for a different purpouse.

Btw, Xaldin in Beast's Castle, kidnapped Belle because he was trying to control the Beast, not to open any door.

Edit- Thanx crowmaster, I got my Org members mixed up. Xaldin kidnapped Belle, not Luxord.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back