• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Princess Theory

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Prince Akio

Hello everyone! I come to you with a theory, though not made by me; just posting this in place of my friend who does not have an account on here with his permission.

Here is his theory:

Does anyone remember reading or thinking that Aurora, Snow White, and Cinderella all look the same age in the BBS trailers, as they do in the KH1? Well I think whenever Maleficent, or whoever was capturing the Princesses at that time, would immediately take out that Princesses heart, and maybe form into part of the fake Keyblade or do something else with it, thus making the Princess a Nobody. Remember Nobodies don't age so this would explain why they all looked the same age. Now to prevent the Princesses from trying to get their hearts back, Maleficent, or whomever, would put them into those pods which made the Princesses sleep. On a side note that is why the Princesses didn't wake up immediately when they got their hearts back.

So basically the Princesses did not age because they were Nobodies from when they were captured, until when Sora stabbed himself with the fake Keyblade.

Thoughts? :35:

KHHacker6595

I like the theory but its wrong. The pods prevented them from ageing. so when maleficent put them in there 9 years before KH1 they stopped ageing untill they were released. Its sorta like Cryogeneration, i think thats the word. You know when they freeze someone, like walt disney lol.

αsiя

space coke
I like the theory but its wrong. The pods prevented them from ageing. so when maleficent put them in there 9 years before KH1 they stopped ageing untill they were released. Its sorta like Cryogeneration, i think thats the word. You know when they freeze someone, like walt disney lol.

Walt Disney woke up one day but he went back because there was still Jews around

Crimson Jazz

You ain't got no YEEZY!?!
The Princesses cannot produce Nobodies. They have no darkness in their hearts. So, since they cannot produce a Heartless, they cannot produce a Nobody.

And I'm pretty sure that it was stated that some of the Disney characters in the KH series do not age.

RikusApprentice

If u look very closely, Im in the corner of the sc
The Princesses cannot produce Nobodies. They have no darkness in their hearts. So, since they cannot produce a Heartless, they cannot produce a Nobody..
Not exactly. A PoH cant produce a Heartless because they have no darkness in their heart, but I dont see why if you take their heart out like the theory says, then the body and soul leftover would create a Nobody. That being said I disagree with the theory also. I dont see Disney allowing someone messing with their most beloved characters hearts. (even if its just in a game.

Crimson Jazz;4644816And I'm pretty sure that it was stated that some of the Disney characters in the KH series do not age.[/quote said:
I think I heard this also

Crimson Jazz

You ain't got no YEEZY!?!
Not exactly. A PoH cant produce a Heartless because they have no darkness in their heart, but I dont see why if you take their heart out like the theory says, then the body and soul leftover would create a Nobody.

You can't produce a Nobody without producing a Heartless, and you can't produce a Heartless without producing a Nobody.

Since Princesses cannot produce a Heartless, they cannot produce a Nobody either.

Zeagal

Lick It Good
I think it's possible that the pods could keep the princesses in sleep. I mean something had to. It'd be a lot easier than letting them run around like zombies.

Yuuki

I'm the darkness within the shadows
they have no darkness in their heart so no

Zeagal

Lick It Good
She was made when Kairi's heart left Sora's body. Sora had darkness in his heart and Sora also was able to produce a heartless.
I assume it would be possible for the other princess' to make nobodies but only if they followed the same pattern as Sora and Kairi.

Ruran

Flesh by mother, soul by father
Awards
Ok Ok I get it. It was just a thought.

BTW I was right... It DID get ripped to shreds =)

Ahh well, at least you were right about something.:wink:

Also don't think they need pods to keep them asleep, Kairi proves that once their hearts are removed they're pretty much like dolls.

Ruran

Flesh by mother, soul by father
Awards
She was though not enough that she needed some thing to hold her. Besides the few times we saw her move was when she was near Sora which also meant she was near her heart.

Zeagal

Lick It Good
Even when she wasn't near Sora she would still look more like a zombie than a sleeping girl, but I guess we can never really find out about these Princesses.

KeybladeLegacy5

SENPAI!
The flaw to this theory is the fact that PoH's cannot create nobodies because they dont have any darkness in their hearts, that ruins your friends whole concept

Oathkeeper(:

It's an interesting theory, but consider Kairi. She lost her heart and wasn't put in a tube, but she didn't try to get her heart back, her body just remained comatose until her heart returned to her when Sora stabbed himself. Also, she kind of made a nobody. How could a nobody make another nobody?

EDIT: Plus, I agree with pretty much everyone else :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back