• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Princess of the Sea

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sora341

Awards
The new girl was quiet, and sometimes shy. Her eyes were a deep shade of blue, which displayed her emotions sharply. She did not speak very often, at least for the first few weeks. She was quick to smile, and easy to make laugh, which he tried to do often.

She was very kind, never speaking or acting in a negative way. She was very humble and always lent a helping hand

She loved flowers. She always had the sweet scent of primrose about her, which grew in the garden she had helped the mayors wife keep. He loved to be next to her, wherever they were, because of this.

Not only this drew him to her, everything did. The way she spoke, sweet and careful. Her kindness, which was always whole and singular, without a shadow of turning.

But her voice, flawlessly unmatched , was by far his favorite aspect of her. It was naturally calming, and pleasant to hear.
She sang often, whether it be working in the marketplace, or sewing, as her grandmother had once taught her.

She seemed to him, for whatever reason, to have a sense of nobility. Though she never acted above anyone or anything, in his mind he pictured her living in the pristine courts of a castle, far away, much more suitable, it seemed, than the small seaside village where he and Riku lived.

To him, she deserved more. But, she seemed to be sincerely content with the islands, and he was glad.

KingdomKey

Queen
Awards
I like your imagination! I almost thought this was about original characters, or perhaps princess Ariel and prince Eric. Its quite beautiful and serene the way you described Kairi. I think its the beginning signs of a crush little Sora has on her. Which is really sweet and cute. Thank you for sharing. C:

KingdomKey

Queen
Awards
Wow thank you! I looooove kingdom hearts. Do you think I was accurate? :D

Accurate about Kairi? Yes. I think you captured the little girl version of her the best, because she was really shy towards Sora and Riku. Or that was my first impression of her during all of those flashbacks Sora and Riku had. To top it off, Sora knowing Kairi was content with staying on the island made it all the more precious with this piece. Which is the real beauty of it, because I like seeing his interest in Kairi grow. :D So, you're welcome!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back