• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Princess of Hearts in KH3

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Wildbullet

Maybe this is a good time to bring up why the Princesses are "light?"

In Chi, it's translated that Alice's willfulness is her light, that contrasts the selfishness of the Queen...of Hearts (No "of Heart" jokes please, It's creepy to think those sweet princesses as being related to that fat cow).
In BBS, the Fairy Godmother said that Cinderella's charm and beauty appear as "light" and contrasts the darkness of her step-family, which is jealousy (although envy is a more proper term for it, and jealousy is more on "keep" while envy is "get rid of").

that leaves Aurora, Belle, Jasmine, Kairi, and Snow White and how they are "light".

Nazo

Hope Remains
Awards
I only got one question:
How could one "retire" from being a princess of heart? I mean, it's not like Kairi could say "I retire!" and suddenly there would be darkness in her heart, right?

Why does reading this make me imagine Kairi doing something similar to Michael Scott declaring bankruptcy?

"I... RETIRE!"

"Kairi, you can't just say that and expect anything to happen."

"I didn't say it, I declared it."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back