• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

princess mononoke

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Final Fantasy

i saw this movie today and i have to say that it was te best anime iv ever seen!
i dl the english version of limewire and the anime takes a missive 2 hours and 15 minutes.

i recomend that u all see it for alll those anime lovers

Josiah

Quarian Power!
HOLY FREAKING CONOLLY!!!!!!!! -cough- this movie rocks!!!!! O.O...i just love watching this movie!!! WAHAHA!!!! ...now i wanna watch it now .___.

Daniel Faraday

you fucking...FUCK
It was nice and all, but Steamboy was so much better.

STEAMPUNK EATS DEMIGODS.

~Fenris Etheral

Euphoria

I've been here for 8 years. Wot?
Awards
o-o
I remember watching this movie when I was much younger. It totally freaked me out at first. I saw it on CN a couple weeks ago, and I still think it's a tad bit on the scary side, but a wonderful movie. I loved the movie and the animation, very well done.^^

Daniel Faraday

you fucking...FUCK
I remember watching this movie when I was much younger. It totally freaked me out at first. I saw it on CN a couple weeks ago, and I still think it's a tad bit on the scary side, but a wonderful movie. I loved the movie and the animation, very well done.^^

The film originally was to be rated R due to the intense violence, I'm suprised CN managed to squeeze in onto the network at all. Now, if only we could get Steamboy or Akira...

~Fenris Etheral

Josiah

Quarian Power!
Spirited Away was EXCELLENT ...princess Mononoke was no different ...To me this is that Kind of movie that you can Buy popcorn, and when its raining (ya T__T; raining) watch this movie more than once...maybe with a Bf/Gf o_O;

Riku_123

Princess Mononoke was awesome and still is,I bought it a few years ago and I've watcged over 100+ times for sure. >.> I think Im gonna watch it now ^-^

Josiah

Quarian Power!
T__T;; ...I Envy you Riku 1 through 3 ...<.<...I STILL MUST GET PRINCESS OF THE MONONOKE!!!!! ...>.> I loved it when i saw it On Cartoon of the Network when it was Miyazaki Month o.0;

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back