• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Film ► Prince of Persia: The Sands of Time

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Home bound

Just Caaaalm Down
Re: Prince of Persia movie

I hope this will be make a lot of money along with good reviews. i want to see a sequel.

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards

You haven't even seen the first movie. How could you possibly know whether you want to see a sequel?

Home bound

Just Caaaalm Down

Well, I'm a fan of the game so I want this film to succeed so I can relive the Prince of Persia story.

Home bound

Just Caaaalm Down

2 New Prince of Persia: The Sands of Time Posters

PHG7BOIOpcijJP_m.jpg

Man they've really got that WW costume down to the smallest detail.

PHHmWHKMLU6uLQ_m.jpg

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards

I have to admit, they're almost captured the spirit of the prince's look.

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards

Lol, except he's got the Warrior Within outfit instead of the Sands of Time one.

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards

I know, looks like a blend between his masculinity/toughness and his prince/fancy side.

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards

Needs moar Dahaka.

Home bound

Just Caaaalm Down

This has all elements of the price of persia games. costume(WW), story(SoT), environment(TT), and no royal bloodline(Prince of Persia).

Gemma's looking hawt, but I'm not to sure about her acting.

Ophan

Airman
Awards
Website
zionphnx.deviantart.com

Ben Kingsley is a good actor,
i've just never particularly liked
many of his movies, but this is
starting to seem great. I'm not
too fond on the Walt Disney part,
but POTC proves me wrong, just
a bit.

Home bound

Just Caaaalm Down

Nothing major, but this is the trailer Jordan Mechner pitched to Jerry Bruckheimer to make a movie out of the game.

Why did I cut a new trailer, instead of using one of the existing game trailers Ubisoft had already produced to market the Sands of Time game? Because the game marketing trailers were very specific about certain story points that weren't in the movie (freeze, fast-forward, sand monsters, visions). Co-producer John August and I didn't want to confuse the execs by showing them a different story from the one we were pitching.

It took me a week to cut on Final Cut Express, in late 2003. Assembling a trailer from existing PS2 game footage was an editing challenge, because key scenes, locations and characters from the movie didn't exist. So rather than attempt to explicitly tell the story of the movie in the trailer, I set out to convey the kind of movie it would be. (Don't worry, there are no spoilers - the trailer reveals nothing about the plot of the movie beyond what's in the game.)

The sound mix is rough - I didn't have the proper elements or the time to do a professional-quality mix - but it served its purpose of selling the pitch. Hope you enjoy it.

Seems like the dagger of time and the power of rewind is as close as the movie gets to the actual game.

Ehres

` dragon dance
Awards

fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck look at him in those pants fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck

anyway, prince of persia movie. bangin'. i loved the video games, so this will be going on my list. i hope it doesn't turn out to be another vg-movie flop, though it probably will.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back