• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Prince of Persia: The Forgotten Sands

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Crimson Jazz

You ain't got no YEEZY!?!
Prince_of_Persia_the_forgotten_sands.jpg

Announced at the Spike VGAs with a teaser trailer, Prince of Persia: The Forgotten Sands is to relaunch the storyline originally started by Prince of Persia: The Sands of Time and utilize elements present in that game.

Press releases
Prince Of Persia: The Forgotten Sands Coming To PC After All - Voodoo Extreme
Home | Prince of Persia - The Forgotten Sands | Ubisoft

Meh....I'll wait for some gameplay. Honestly, I was really looking forward to them continuing the storyline established in the 2008 PoP game.

Noir

Bronze Member
Awards
I did look at this and was hopeful to find out what happens in the 2008 version's storyline, but I'm not too sure. I never got the DLC so I don't really know how it ends so I'm not sure if that story has even concluded...

EDIT: Awww fuck off!
I just saw the trailer with the Prince. Come on, he just looks awful compared to the original.

Nyangoro

Break the Spell
Awards
Honestly, I never know what to expect when it comes to how good a PoP game will be.

A

Azrael

Prince_of_Persia_the_forgotten_sands.jpg

Announced at the Spike VGAs with a teaser trailer, Prince of Persia: The Forgotten Sands is to relaunch the storyline originally started by Prince of Persia: The Sands of Time and utilize elements present in that game.

Press releases
Prince Of Persia: The Forgotten Sands Coming To PC After All - Voodoo Extreme
Home | Prince of Persia - The Forgotten Sands | Ubisoft

Meh....I'll wait for some gameplay. Honestly, I was really looking forward to them continuing the storyline established in the 2008 PoP game.

Fuck it.

I want a continuation of the 2008 series.

Radon

mofo
I'm fucking angry at this. I hope they do eventually return to the 2008 series and this is just to get hype up for the movie. Why end a story on a cliffhanger, then release DLC with a cliffhanger if you're not going to finish it!?

Firo

Oh Crap
Ubi will follow up the 2008 PoP.
I'm pretty sure they said they would.

I just know the SoT fans were pissed that Ubi didn't follow up with SoT.
The forgotten sands is a midquel.

Home bound

Just Caaaalm Down
looks like prince can bend the nature elements like in avatar the last airbender

prince-of-persia-the-forgotten-sands-20100106071207813_640w.jpg

Home bound

Just Caaaalm Down

So the Prince can freeze water and wall run on it. Sounds cool but the Prince's face looks like apeshit.

Tatsu

Im glad they are going back to the Sands of Time series. This imo was the best version of PoP. It the franchise justice and made it more serious.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back