• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Prince of Persia: The Forgotten Sands

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Noir

Bronze Member
Awards
I like the freezing water idea. Watching that video, it seems that this game won't be going to complete shit after all. Shame the Prince is ugly now.

Radon

mofo
"hey guys remember how we made the the ps3 prince of persia better than the last ones? let's not do that this time around"

If only KHI kept the rep system.
This makes me respect Ubi alot less than I did. It seems cheap for this game to just happen to be coming out around the same time as the movie.

Home bound

Just Caaaalm Down
"hey guys remember how we made the the ps3 prince of persia better than the last ones? let's not do that this time around"

I thought the story for Prince of Persia (2008) boring and combat system repetitive. I did, however like the graphics. Very stunning visuals.

Anyways here's a few look at a trailer, gameplay

Okay so his face looks okay in cg but not in actual cutscenes/gameplay. at least the original voice actor is back

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
So, apparently I could get this game in around a day and a half.

Does that sound about right?

Llamapox

I have a question, is the ps3 vesion like the psp version or are there plot differences ect?
The psp version will be alot different, mainly because it is a side on (2.5D) platformer.

Prince of Persia: The Forgotten Sands Hands-On - PSP Previews at GameSpot

I'm pretty sure the story will be different, but set in a similar time period.

Macabre

Gold Member
Skipped to the closing comments of IGN's review.
Forgotten Sands is much better than the 2008 Prince of Persia, but still not as great as Sands of Time – the game it so obviously seeks to recapture the spirit of. The story and visuals are unimpressive, but the combat and platforming are good enough that anyone who's been longing for another PoP game since 2005's Two Thrones is in for a treat.
All I needed to know.

Prince of Persia: The Forgotten Sands Review

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back